am i crazy?

As you sit across from Mina at the coffee table, you can't help but get lost in her deep brown eyes.

You've been friends for a while now, but there's always been an unspoken attraction between the two of you.

"So, what do you have planned for the weekend?" Mina asks, breaking your gaze.

You shrug, "Nothing really. I was thinking of maybe going to the park or something."

Mina nods, "That sounds fun. Do you want some company?"

Your heart skips a beat at her offer. "Yeah, I'd love that," you reply, trying to keep your voice steady.

As the days go by, you can't help but feel more and more drawn to Mina. You find yourself constantly wanting to be near her, to feel her touch your skin.

One night as you and Mina lay in bed watching a movie, she turns to you and takes your hand. "Can I ask you something?" she says softly.

You nod, unsure of what she's going to say.

"I know we've been friends for a while now, but I can't help but feel like there's something more between us. Am I crazy?" she asks.

Your heart races as you take in her words. "No, you're not crazy," you whisper, leaning in closer to her.

As your lips meet, you feel a rush of electricity flow through your body. Everything feels right, and you know that this is what you've been searching for all along.