future

You and Mina are sitting on a bench in a park, enjoying a peaceful afternoon together. You're both drinking your favorite hot beverages, chatting and laughing about the small things in life that make you happy.

Suddenly, the conversation turns serious as you start discussing your future plans. You're feeling a bit nervous about your own uncertain future, and Mina can sense it. She takes your hand in hers and gives it a gentle squeeze.

"Hey, don't worry about it," she says, smiling reassuringly at you. "We'll figure it out together. No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you. We'll be each other's support system, no matter what."

You're so touched by her words that tears spring to your eyes. You lean into her, resting your head on her shoulder. She wraps her arms around you, holding you close as you let out a few quiet sobs.

After a while, you regain your composure and sit up, taking a deep breath.

"Thank you, Mina," you say, giving her a grateful smile. "You always know how to make me feel better."

She smiles back at you, taking your hand once again. "That's what I'm here for, babe." She leans in and gives you a soft kiss on the cheek. "Now, let's go grab some ice cream and forget about our worries for a little while, okay?"

You can't help but grin at her, feeling so lucky to have her in your life. Together, you walk hand in hand to the nearby ice cream parlor, ready to enjoy some sweet treats and each other's company.