scooting away prank

It was a lovely evening you were in the living room while mina was in your shared bedroom.

You were scrolling on your phone when you saw a "scooting away prank"

You decided to do it to your girlfriend.
You turned on the Tv while waiting for mina,a few minutes later mina came down and you suddenly remembered the prank.

"Baby" She says while cuddling with you, and you scooted away making her frown.

"Yah- dont scoot" she says making you secretly smirk knowing the prank is going to be good

She keeps scooting closer to you and you keep scooting away from her, Untill she was done with you scooting away from her.

"Thats it if you keep on scooting away dont talk to me" she says while standing up and walk to ur shared bedroom.

You suddenly felt a guilt for doing the prank

Few minutes later you decided to go to mina and say sorry, you tried opening the door but its locked

"Mina, baby can you open the door?" You ask while standing in front of the door.

A few minutes later mina opened the door then she went back to the bed.

"Baby im sorry for scooting away" you said while kissing her shoulder blade

She turned around with red eyes and puffy cheeks, looking she was crying for sometime now.

"Why did you scoot away" she asks while pouting, making ur heart melt

"Im sorry it was just a prank i saw it while scrolling in my phone im so sorry baby" you said while putting ur head on to her chest.

"Ok i forgive you" she said while playing with ur hair

"Yayy im sorry and i love you mina" you say while kissing her all over her face

"Hmm i love you too" she said while giggling from your kisses.

Guys im sorry if its short
Im in a boat while making this
So its short btw
Can you give me some ideas?
Thank youu