Student Council president

---

You were enjoying a peaceful weekend at the beach when you received a notification on your phone, alerting you that Mina Myoui had posted a video of you swimming in the ocean. You had no idea she was filming you, especially not in such a provocative manner.

As you watched the video, you realized with horror and embarrassment that Mina had captured you in a very hot and sensual way, with the waves crashing around you and your hair wet and tousled.

To make matters worse, Mina had captioned the video, "Damn prez," which only served to add fuel to the already burning fire. You were the student council president, after all, and you couldn't have this kind of content out there for everyone to see.

The next day at school, you noticed that people were acting strangely around you. Girls were flirting with you, twirling their hair and saying "hey prez" in a suggestive manner. You felt uncomfortable and ashamed, knowing that Mina had once again undermined your position and reputation.

You confronted Mina about the video, feeling frustrated and angry. "What were you thinking, posting that kind of video of me?" you demanded, crossing your arms over your chest.

Mina just shrugged and smirked at you. "What? You didn't like the attention?" she teased, looking you up and down.

You felt a tingling sensation in your stomach at her words, and you quickly shook your head in frustration. "No, it's not about the attention. You're making a mockery of my position as student council president."

Mina's expression softened a little, and she looked at you with genuine interest. "Okay, I'm sorry. But can I be honest with you, prez?" she asked.

You narrowed your eyes at her, feeling confused. "What do you mean?"

Mina took a step closer to you, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "I think you look hot in that video, prez. And I'm not the only one who thinks so," she added, gesturing towards the girls around you.

You felt your face heat up with embarrassment, but you couldn't deny the spark of attraction you felt towards Mina in that moment. Could it be possible that she had shared that video as a way to get your attention?

As the days went by, you found yourself drawn to Mina's mischievous behavior and fiery personality. You couldn't help but feel like there was a deeper connection between the two of you, beyond just being rivals and enemies.

Maybe it was time to explore that connection and see where it led you.

-- I'm so sorry for not posting