shes clingy

You woke up from the sound of your alarm, you checked the time and it was. 7:am you usually wake up late but today you decided to cook breakfast.

Because its ur day off. When you were about to stand up when you felt a hand on your waist.

U turned around to see your girlfriend clinging on to your waist a little too tight.

"Baby~where are you going?" She asked in her sleepy voice while pouting almost making ur heart melt.

"Awh my baby~ is awake already" you said and then peck her lips "im going to make breakfast because its my day off"

"Babyy please stay its still so early" she said while STILL clinging into your waist.

"Baby please?" You said while cupping her cheeks with ur hands.

"Hmp fine but come back after~" she said letting your waist go. "Okayy i promise, now go back to sleep ill wake you up when  its already done" you say while kissing her lips.

You got up and goes to the kitchen you put your apron and started chopping some carrots and others veggies, but you suddenly felt a hand in your waist.

"Oh baby why are you here" you gasep making her giggle.

"I miss you thats why i came here" she said while pouting and sleepy "mina you can go back too bed or sleep in the couch ill wake you up if its done" you said while chopping some veggies.

"Noooo, i wanna stay here" she whined. "But mina, baby im cooking breakfast tho.. " you said while turning around facing her.

"Nooo we can order food" she said making u sign. "But i want to cook tho..." You said with a little bit of sadness tone.

"I can still cook while ur hugging me your not that heavy anyways" you suggested and she agreed.

A few minutes later you were done cooking and shes still back hugging you. "Baby let go im just gonna prepare this okay?" You said while removing her hand.

"Hmp okay" she said and pouted. "Aish why are you so cute minariii" you said while pinching her cheeks.

"Yah stop teasing me~" she said "im not teasing you tho.. " you said while getting the plates and setting it on dining table.

After preparing you sat down and she was about to eat her food when it burned her tounge.

"Ouch!" She said while Fanning her tounge

"Hayst baby you should be more careful" you said while getting her water. Once you turned around you saw her pouting. You couldn't resist it so you pinched her cheeks

"Yah waeee~" she said while rubbing her cheeks. "Mianhe~your just soooo cute baby" you teased

"Aish stop teasing me" she said while drinking her water.

After a few minutes you guys were done eating and went back to bed watching some movies. And cuddling.

Hellooooooo i would be active for  a couple of days because school is almost ending!!!(yes im still in
School) yah why you guys didn't gave me any requests nor ideas. PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS IM RUNNING OUT LOL!