u dont want to take ur medicine

You were lying in bed, feeling terrible. Your throat was sore, your head was pounding, and your nose was stuffy. You had been sick for a few days now, and your girlfriend Mina had been taking care of you every step of the way.

But today, when she came in with your medicine, you didn't want to take it. You had been feeling so miserable that you just wanted to lie in bed and do nothing.

"Mina, I don't want to take my medicine," you said, your voice hoarse.

Mina frowned. "But you need to take it to get better, baby," she said gently, holding out the pill and a glass of water.

You shook your head stubbornly. "I don't want to," you said.

Mina sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Is it the taste?" she asked. "Or the size of the pill? You can tell me, and we can figure out a way to make it easier for you."

You shrugged. "I don't know," you said. "I just don't want to take it."

Mina looked at you for a moment, thinking. Then she got up and left the room, returning a few minutes later with a bowl of ice cream.

"Here," she said, holding out the bowl. "Take your medicine, and then you can have some ice cream as a reward."

You looked at her skeptically, but the thought of ice cream was tempting. So you took the pill, swallowing it down with a gulp of water, and then Mina gave you a spoonful of ice cream.

"See?" she said, smiling. "It's not so bad when you have something good to look forward to."

And from then on, she made sure to have a little treat for you after you took your medicine, making it a little easier to swallow the pills and get better faster. You were grateful for her patience and understanding, and you knew that you were lucky to have her by your side.