she catches you sneaking in the middle of the night in the kitchen for snacks

You had been feeling hunger pangs all night, and no matter how hard you tried to ignore them, your stomach kept growling. Finally, unable to resist any longer, you crept out of bed and tiptoed to the kitchen, hoping to grab a quick snack without waking anyone up.

As you rummaged through the fridge and cabinets, you suddenly heard a soft voice behind you.

"What are you doing up so late, babe?" Mina asked, her tone teasing and playful.

You jumped and turned around, feeling a blush creeping up your cheeks. You hadn't expected her to catch you in the act.

"Uh, just grabbing a snack," you muttered, feeling a little embarrassed.

Mina chuckled and stepped closer, her arms wrapping around your waist as she nuzzled her nose into your shoulder.

"You know you don't have to sneak around for food, right?" she said. "I don't mind if you grab a snack in the middle of the night. Plus, I always keep some snacks in the bedroom just in case."

You couldn't help but smile at her words, feeling grateful for her understanding and thoughtful nature.

"Thanks, Mina," you said, turning around to face her. "You're the best."

She grinned and leaned in for a kiss, her arms still wrapped tightly around you.

"Anytime, my love," she said. "Now let's go back to bed. I want to cuddle."