Chapter 40 ~

Once Violetta and Leon pulled away, they walked into the music room as Leon wanted to take Violetta's mind off the rehearsal that went wrong.

Leon: Look, don't worry about the rehearsal you know how Ludmila is.

Violetta: Your right, I just hope the show goes well.

Leon: It'll be fine.

Violetta: Yeah, now play.

Leon played the chords for "Find more tears and Violetta admired his playing.

Violetta: I love the way you play the piano Leon, and I love that song.

Leon: Mm, well I wrote it for you it only really works when you sing it.

They sang find more tears and Ludmila came into the doorway shouting.

Ludmila: VIOLETTA!!!

Leon and Violetta both looked at her as they saw a furious Ludmila.

Leon: Ludmila, what's with the shouting?

Ludmila: I am sick of this brat stealing my songs I come in here and I find you singing that song it's mine.

Everyone started to come in and they wanted to know what was all the fuss.

Leon: First of all it is my song and we were just singing that's all nothing more

Ludmila: It's never anything with that thing, listen to me very closely I am the star of the show and I will not let you or anyone take that away from me, and as for Tomas well he's mine and you just can't take the fact that he's moved on from you.

Leon: Ludmila, calm down.

Violetta: Look I know you are the star of the show which you keep reminding me and to be fair I don't care about you or the show.

Leon: Violetta!!

Violetta: No, Leon I mean it, look if you don't want me to sing with Leon then fine I won't sing with Leon anything to get you off my back.