Chapter 21~

It then turned the next morning, this was the day of the auditions and Violetta was nervous. Will she get in the studio?

Violetta, Maxi, Camila and Francesca ran into the studio as they were nearly late for her audition when they were in the corridor.

Maxi: Oh great they haven't started yet, come on Violetta.

Violetta: I'm starting to get freaked out.

Camila: Violetta, you can't keep backing out your either into this or your not.

Violetta: Weren't you guys nervous when it was your tests?

Maxi: Are you kidding I was so nervous I couldn't move.

Camila: I had to be carried by three teachers I was that nervous.

Francesca: I remember that.

Camila: And I remember you couldn't come out of the bathroom.

Francesca: And?

Violetta: Guys, your not making me feel any better.

Maxi: Look, it'll be fine the worst part is waiting for the results.

Violetta: That's not so bad I get them tomorrow.

Francesca: That's good as you won't have to wait long.

As they were talking Ludmila and Naty came towards them.

Ludmila: Oh, so you are not only dating my ex-boyfriend but now you are joining the school, you don't know how hard it is to get into this school darling

Camila: We'll it can't be that hard as you got in and you are less talented than the rest of us.

They laughed and Ludmila looked at them.

Ludmila: Seriously why are you doing this to the poor girl?

Naty: So we can laugh at her when she doesn't get in?

Ludmila: But don't worry I'm sure when I'm famous I'll stay in touch I might need an assistant then, or maybe Leon can use you as his assistant when he's a famous star and you are a nobody, Ludmila's out.

As she walked away she shouted good luck to her and Violetta started self-doubting herself.

Violetta: What if she's right? What if I don't get in?

Camila: No, look Violetta they are just trying to put you off ignore them.

Francesca: They just want to make you suffer.

Then Pablo came out to introduce the teachers until Violetta saw Angie and she didn't understand why she was there.

Violetta: Angie?

Angie: Violetta?

Violetta walked off and Angie caught up with her as she didn't want to talk to her.