Chapter 41 ~

As Violetta followed Jade home, Herman walked down the stairs and Jade rushed to her fiancé's side, Violetta looked at him and it was like Violetta vs Jade's situation which one would Herman listen to.

Jade: Ah, Herman I need to talk to you.

Violetta: I also need to talk to you, Dad.

Herman: Yeah?

Violetta: I need to talk to you alone.

Jade: But I need to talk to you, Herman.

Herman: We can talk later can you leave me to talk to my daughter, please?

Jade: Of course.

As Jade left Herman looked at Violetta and she needed to try and convince her dad to marry Jade it was the only way to make Jade keep her secret.

Herman: What's wrong?

Violetta: Nothing, I just want to know something that's all.

Herman: Right.

Violetta: What are your feelings for Jade, Dad?

Herman: Why do you want to know?

Violetta: Just tell me.

Herman: Of course I like I being with her and I like her company since your mom passed away I have had a great time with her and she makes me laugh.

Violetta: That's it?

Herman: Violetta, I'm not liking this conversation what are you trying to say?

Violetta: I'm saying that I think it's good if you want to marry Jade, I'll give you my blessing but please don't shut me out on your decisions.

As she left Herman was a bit shocked and Violetta went upstairs and passed Jade.

Violetta: Congratulations, you got what you wanted.

Jade watched Violetta go to her room and she had that evil look in her eye like she accomplished something.

Violetta went to bed and morning came as she got up and dressed, Angie was already at the studio since she had a teacher's meeting, when she walked into the studio she saw Tomas and Ludmila all lovey-dovey with each other as they went to class