Chapter 48 ~

After Violetta spoke to Leon in the music room she went Into the corridor and saw the guys arguing.

Violetta: Guys, what are you arguing about?

Maxi: Antonio might be cancelling the show for good.

Violetta: What? Why?

Francesca: Because the set broke and they can't afford to get it fixed since all of the fundraiser money went into that one show.

Violetta: But there will be other shows.

Camila: Yeah, but we wanted that show and it's impossible to think what it will be like without Pablo.

Violetta: Without Pablo? What do you mean?

Francesca: I don't think Pablo is going to be here after the show didn't go well and he wasn't there to help.

Violetta: Oh, right, but it was good up to that part.

Ludmila: Oh, what part that you got nervous and Naty had to save you.

Maxi: What? Naty didn't even go on, she let Violetta do it for her.

Naty: I was just letting her have her 15 minutes of fame until Ludmila came back.

Francesca: Well, that 15 minutes of fame lasted for a good 20 until the staging collapsed.

Ludmila: Oh, well at least Naty is okay from the collapsing.

Francesca: Naty didn't go on once, it was Violetta she was too scared to go on.

Maxi: If it wasn't for Leon bringing Violetta back from her dad's wedding there wouldn't have been a show.

Ludmila: Oh, so Naty didn't perform at all.

As they were arguing about who performed or not, Andres came in between them and stopped them.

Andres: Guys, Antonio wants us to go to the main hall.

They walked into the main hall and Violetta looked at Tomas walking past her to take a seat.

While Leon sat next to her and looked at her, while Ludmila sat in between them.

Antonio: Thank you for coming, It won't take long since the majority of you already know what's going to happen, but we are cancelling the shows as the set is ruined and there aren't enough expenses to save the staging or the theatre.

Camila: But Antonio we worked so hard for this show.

Gregorio: This studio needs more work than a show it was a stupid idea and the person responsible couldn't see it through instead he ran away.

Pablo: No, the show wasn't a stupid idea it was to give them experience of what it is like to perform in front of an audience and I didn't run away.

Antonio: Please both of you stop, but after this mess, I must say it saddens me that I have to accept Pablo's resignation as he messed up and he has to pay the price of the whole idea.

Beto: Right.

Ludmila: So, if Pablo is going then who's going to be the director?

Gregorio: Looking at him.

Francesca: Antonio?

Gregorio: No, me!!! I am going to be replacing Pablo, the director tsk.

Antonio: I'm sorry guys.

Then they left and the guys were sad that Pablo was going.

Francesca: Great and you know what if Gregorio is going to be director that means no more shows and just boring work.