Moving in

Luzs Pov

I put the final box down in the room. I sit down and stare out the window. Eda walks into the room.
"How are you?" Eda asks.
"Yeah, I'm fine" I say.
"Are you sure, you don't have to act strong" Eda says while putting her hand on my shoulder.
"I'm fine" I say.
"You can continue working when your ready" Eda says while walking out of the room.
"You would've loved this place, I should've told you" I say while wiping a tear off my face. I start unpacking the box's.

After unpacking

I walk down the stairs and tap on Edas shoulder.
"I'm ready" I say. She turns around and looks at me.
"You can get started on sorting these" Eda says while pointing at a pile of junk.
"You don't need to worry about me, I'm ready to get back into the real stuff" I say.
"I only sell them on weekends, I do deliverys on week days, since your human you will know what these things are" Eda says.
"Oh right, I've only ever done this on weekends before because of school" I say while grabbing a box.
"I'll sort these for you" I say while pouring the items out of the box.
"I won't be long, I just have a few deliverys from regulars" Eda says.
"Bye" I say. Eda waves then leaves the house. I hear a snore from within the pile. I look over and see King sleeping in the pile. I Pat King then pick him up.
"You little cutie pie" I say while putting King down on the couch. I start sorting the pile of stuff. I pick up a pair of fishnet stockings.
"These look nice, I'll ask Eda if I can keep them" I say while putting them to the side.

Later that day

Eda walks through the door.
"I'm back" She says while closing the door behind her.
"Everything is sorted" I say.
"Good, has King been good?" Eda asks.
"King has been asleep all day" I say.
"Tonight's going to be great" Eda says while rolling her eyes. I let out a little smile. A few feathers pop out of Edas arm.
"I should grab an elixer so we don't have a repeat of your first day on the job" Eda says.
"Yeah, that was terrifying" I say.
"What's that in your hands?" Eda asks. I look down at my hands to see what she's talking about, it's the fishnet leggings.
"Oh there fishnet leggings, I was wondering if I could have them" I ask.
"Sure, I didn't know they were leggings, I've been selling them as human skin" Eda chuckles while walking up the stairs. I go up the stairs after her and head into my new room. I fold the leggings and put them in my closet. I close the closet and sit down on my bed.

20 minutes later

Eda walks into the room.
"Hey" she says while walking over to me.
"What's that?" I ask while pointing at a book like object in her hand.
"It's filled with photos from when I went to school" She says while sitting down next to me.
"Can I see!" I ask.
"Sure, but me careful" Eda says while opening the book.

2 hours later

"So, what did you think?" Eda asks while closing the book.
"About what?" I ask.
"About Hexside, the school I went to" Eda asks.
"Hexside looks nice" I say.
"I was thinking, you could enroll" Eda says.
"I don't want to learn how to divide 124 by 98 or how to paraphrase a paragraph" I say.
"What are those fancy words your using?" Eda asks.
"You don't learn that at hexside?" I ask.
"Of course we don't, we learn about magic at hexside" Eda says with a smile.
"That does sound like fun" I say. Eda smiles.
"If you want I can message the principal to give you a tour?" Eda says.
"I would love to, but don't I need magic to enroll at a magic school?" I ask.
"You do have magic Luz" Eda says.
"Gliths don't count.." I say.
"They do, I can't name another person on the boiling isles that knows how to use them or combine them other them" Eda says.
"Ok, you can text the principal" I say.
"Goodnight" Eda says while walking out of the room.She grabs a container from under hee bed and takes 2 pills then put the container away.
"Goodnight" I say. I turn the light off and get under the covers. I look over at my picture.
"I miss you two" I say while closing my eyes.