A Blight Tour

Amitys Pov

"Should I stick with fire nails today, or should ai go wild?" Basha says.
"Fire, definitely fire" Skara says. Basha turns and looks at me.
"What do you think, Amity" Basha says.
"Sorry, I wasn't listening" I say.
"It's alright, we know your focusing on being the top student in multiple subjects" Basha says.
"This new rule is killing me!" I say.
"Could Ms Amity Blight please come to the principals office, I repeat could Ms Amity Blight please come to the principals office" The speaker announces.
"You should probably go to the principals office" Skara says.
"Yeah" I say. I start walking to the principals office.
"Please be about starting a school council" I whisper as I reach the door. I open the door and walk in and I close the door behind me.
"Hello Principal Bumb" I say.
"Hello Ms Blight" Mr Bumb says.
"What do you need?" I ask.
"Could you please show around our new student" Mr Bumb says.
"Fine, where are they" I ask. A girl walks over to me from the corner, she has a weird thing strapped around her ankle. I didn't say yes because I wanted to, it's because if I say no he'll tell my parents.
"Ms Blight, I would like you to meet Ms Noceda" Mr Bumb says.
"Hi" She says nervously while waving her hand.
"Ms Noceda is taking all the classes as well, so you can show her around" Mr Bumb says.
"Do I get a Pardon from all my classes?" I ask.
"I guess you do, now begin your tour with Ms Noceda" Mr Bumb says. I walk out of the Principals office with the girl.
"Where going to Potions first" I say. The girl follows me, as if she's never been to a school before. We enter the potions classroom and she takes a detailed look. We exit the classroom and she turns and looks at me.
"So where next Ms... Ms..?" She says.
"Just call me Amity and it's Plants next" I say. How could she forget my name so quickly!? It's weird how she keeps at looking at me. We walk into the plants class and it's a repeat of the last one.

A few classes later

"So um.... Amity?" She asks. I look over to her then look away.
"Yes" I say.
"My name is.. , Luz" She says. We walk out onto the stadium.
"Noceda... Luz Noceda" She says.
"I've never heard Luz, or Noceda around the boiling isles, what are your parents names?" I ask.
"I'm not staying with my parents, I'm staying with Eda right now" She says. That doesn't really answer my question, I'll just ask a different one.
"What school are you from?" I ask.
"Gravesfield" She says.
"It's weird I haven't heard of your family or your school before..." I say.
"I'm from the Human Realm, that's probably why" She says. I look up at her to laugh, but then I see her ears, they aren't pointy like mine, shes not lieing...
"Your tour is over, do whatever you want now" I say.
"Wait, I still haven't seen the abomination class" She says.
"Your a Human,you can't do magic" I say.
Before she could say another word I leave. Why would a Human even get into my school? How did she pass the placement exam to get into my classes, she needs at least 2 spells to do that! Humans can't do magic, can they. I'm leaving this place early, to read. I am so lucky that I work at the library! Now what would I look for at the library. You know what, screw the human. I'm going to read all the Azura books again!