A Placement Exam

Luz Pov

I put on my fishnet leggings, black skirt and purple shirt with black sleeves. I touch my wrist to make sure my bracelet is still on. I duck down under my bed and grab my jewelry box. I open the jewelry box and grab a purple amethyst crystal necklace and purple amethyst crystal earrings. I close the jewelry box and put it back under my bed. I look into my vanity mirror and adjust my necklace. I put in my crystal earrings and walk over to the window. I open the curtain and gaze out the window. Eda knocks on the door and walks in.
"We're going in 10 minutes" Eda says while standing behind me. I turn and nod at her then continue to gaze out of the window.

Later at the school

I fall to the ground.
"Are you ok?" Eda asks while putting out a hand.
"No, we were flying too fast!" I say while grabbing onto her hand.
"It wasn't that fast" Eda says while rolling her eyes.
"Take one look at how dizzy Albert is and say we weren't flying to fast!" I say in protest.
"We should go inside, unless you don't want to go to magic school" Eda says while walking through the door. I run in after her. The halls look very different here. People are tickling there lockers and they open up. As I walk through the halls I see people fighting there lockers for there books, doing spells with there hands and a weird ball with an eye and open mouth fly past me. We enter a room.
"Hi Bumb" Eda asks.
"Hi Eda, this must be Luz, the human" Mr Bumb says.
"Yes, my name is Luz, and I'm a human" I say.
"Well like we agreed of over text Eda" Mr Bumb says.
"Yes, I know what we agreed on over text" Eda says.
"Good so Luz will begin the placement exam and then we'll start the tour" Mr Bumb says.
"Yeah, WAIT WHAT" I say. It's as if no one hears the second part of what I said because we are heading to a new room. We stop at another room labelled "gym" and enter it.
"You may begin the placement exam" Mr Bumb says. I walk onto the stage and start using gliths.

20 minutes later

"And for the finally" I say. I throw glitter over the stage.
"Your in, you may exit the stage and follow me to the office" Mr Bumb says.
I trip over the glitter and fall off the stage.
"Luz are you ok?" Eda says while running over to me. Mr Bumb walks over behind her.
"I'll get a healer" Mr Bumb says.
"It's fine, Eda pass the bag" I say. Eda passes the bag to me and I open it. I grab my tape and wrap around bandage. I close the bag and put it to the side. I take my Left shoe and sock off. I wrap the bandage around my ankle, when I run out of the bandage I tape it up with the sports tape. I tape the bottom of it as well. I tape around the ankle then cut it with scissors. I put my sock in the bag with the rest of the tape and put my shoe back on.
"Interesting, what does that do" Mr Bumb asks.
"It compresses my ankle so it doesn't scar Internally" I say.
"Whats an Internal scar?" Mr Bumb asks.
"It's a bit difficult to explain" I say.
"She took a human healing class, they can't fully heal things" Eda says.
"Oh, that's why I didn't understand it" Mr Bumb says.
"Anyway let's get on with this tour" Mr Bumb says.