The Diary incident

Luzs Pov

Later that afternoon

"Ok Luz, act cool" I say.
"Hello" I say.
"No I need more flare, Hello" I say. I turn around to see Edric and Emira giggling.
"Please continue what ever you were doing, it's Entertaining, cutie" Emira giggles. I blush from embarrassment.
"Anyway cutie, are you ready?" Emira asks.
"Yeah" I mumble.
"We aren't ment to be here right now, but I'm allergic to the rules" Edric says while opening the door.
"And Dairy" Emira says.
"Wow, are you just going to expose me like that" Edric chuckles. Edric finishes the spell to open the door, and we all walk in. We walk over to the Romance Section of the library.
"Eww romance is cheesy, I mean unless you two like it" I say, trying to cover up the fact that I love cheesy romance books.
"I think I like this one" Edric says while pulling a book slightly out, then putting it back in place. The bookshelf opens up and reveals a secret room.
"Woah this secret hideout is so cool, did you make it?" I say.
"Pfft no, oh teacher I'm in love with a dictionary" Edric says mockingly.
"This is Mittens secret hideout, why would we hide out I  a secret room in the library" Emira says.
"What are we doing in here?" I ask.
"Well you see mittens has gone soft, and has been telling on us to the teachers when we ditch class" Edric says.
"So we are going to teach her a lesson by finding her diary and posting the pages onto penstagram" Emira says.
"Isn't that wrong" I say.
"No where her siblings, where just teaching her a lesson" Edric says.
I look around and see a row of the Auzura books on the shelf. I look at them and see a cover of a book, it looks different.
"Wait is that hand drawn" I mumble. I grab the book and look at the cover. I open the book up then close it, it's her diary!
"What was that?" Edric asks.
"Nothing, just an Auzura book 5" I say.
"Are you hiding something?" Emira asks.
"No" I mumble.
"You've seen the way she treats people Luz, she deserves this" Edric says as he grabs the other end of the diary.
"No one deserves this" I say while pulling it away. The pages fall out of the book and onto the ground. They start reading.
"I had to give this girl a tour, she's human I'm not quite sure how she got in" one says.
"She keeps on trying to talk to me!" Says another.
"Why won't the human leave me alone!" The third one says. I grab the book off the twins and start picking up the pages. As I pick up the final page a figure walks into the room, It's Amity..

Amitys Pov

I walk into my secret room, it's open.. I look and see Edric and Emira trying to avoid eye contact with me, this isn never a good sign. I look down and see, the HUMAN!
"What are you doing!" I shout.
"It's not what it looks like!" She says. I grab my diary and it's pages off Luz.
"I would expect this from them, but from you.. " I say.
"I've been trying to find out what you are, your a bully!" I say while running off.

Luzs Pov

"Mittens killed the fun, so we are going to go goblin tipping, wanna come?" Emira asks.
"Your just going to leave, what about Amity" I say.
"It's what siblings do" Edric says.
"I'm going to stay here" I say.
"Ok, cya later cutie" Emira says. My face goes pink again. I walk out of Amitys hide out and hear a scream, it's Amity..

Amitys Pov

I fall over and scream. Before I could do anything I see that girl running over to me.
"Are you ok?" Luz asks.
"I'm fine" I say while trying to stand up, I fail and lie back onto the ground.
"Do you need help?" She asks.
"Just get Ed and Em for me!" I say while clentching my dress.
"They left" Luz says. Of course they did!
"I'll help you!" She says. I want to tell her to go away but there's no one else left to help me
"Left or Right?" Luz says
"Right" I say.
She opens her bag and grabs out a small kit labelled "first aid kit" she opens it and grabs random objects. She takes my shoe and sock off.
"What are you doing!" I ask in a panicked tone, what is this!
"Calm down, you'll be fine" She says in a sweet calming voice and a cute but suddle smile. I just want her to say that again and again.
"I'm going to touch your ankle and tell me if it hurts" Luz says. I nod my head. She starts touching around my ankle. She gets closer to my ankle and it starts hurting.
"Stop!" I say. She stops and moves her hands in another position.

5 minutes

She takes her hands off my ankle and grabs the kit.
"Is that over?" I ask.
"That part is" She says while grabbing a white thing that's been rolled up. I gulp, what is she going to do next!?
"Could you please lift your foot off the ground" She says in a calming voice. I lift my foot off the ground and she starts wrapping the white thing that was formerly rolled up around my ankle.
"What's that ment to do?" I ask.
"Compresses it" She says while tapping the white thing. I nod, I don't know what that means, but I don't want to look stupid!
She grabs an ice pack, that's what is says on the packet anyway and puts it on my ankle. She grabs another one of those white rolled up things and wraps it around my ankle. Then she grabs more of that sticky roll this and rips it off with her teeth again.
"What there's no scissors" She says playfully. I can't help but let out a little giggle. Ashes so cute and funny. Shit shit don't blush, shit your blushing!!!
"Can you get up by yourself?"She asks. I try to get up but fail.
"I'll carry you" She says.
"I'm fine" I say even though I'm not. She picks me up like I way nothing. My face goes pink, shit I'm blushing again!!!