First day

Luzs Pov
I wake up and rub my eyes. I turn to my picture.
"Buenos Dias mama un papa" I say while blowing a kiss. I grab a blue shirt, fishnet leggings and a black skirt then put them on. I duck down under my bed and grab my jewelry box. I put my jewelry box on my vanity. I open the jewelry box and grab an aquamarine crystal necklace and a pair of aquamarine earrings. I take off my amethyst crystal necklace and take out my amethyst crystal earrings and put them back into the box. I close the box and put it back under my bed. I go back to the vanity and put on my aquamarine crystal earrings. I grab my aquamarine crystal necklace, put it on and adjust it. I walk out of my room and downstairs.
"Hi Eda" I say.
"Hey Luz" Eda says.
"How was the tour yesterday?" Eda asks.
"Good" I say.
"That's good" Eda says with a slight smile.
"I'm going to school now, don't want to be late on my first day!" I say while running out the door.

At school

"Perfect timing!" I say. I walk into the school through the front door. I look around, there's not many people here, well it's early but yeah. I see Amity with 2 other girls. I walk over to an empty corner. I see Amity walk over.
"How did you get into this school" Amity asks.
"The same way anyone else would?" I say. Amity walks off. That was weird, she didn't even say hi! I see Willow walk into the school. I run over to her.
"Hi Luz" Willow says.
"Hi Willow" I say.
"Are you sure you want to be hanging out with me, in public?" Willow asks.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I ask
"Well... " Willow says.
"The new kid is with half a witch Willow" A voice says.
"They just ruined their social life" another voice says.
"Why does the new girl have so many concealment charms on" A third voice says. What's a concealment charm?
"That's why... " Willow says.
"Eh, I had less friends at my last school" I say. The bell rings.
"We should get to class" Willow says. I follow Willow to class.

At First break

I'm alone this break since Willow joined a study group. I put my food down at the table and started eating it. There is not many friendly people here, are there? The bell rings and I head to class.

In Potions (final class)

"Human why are you wearing so many concealment charms" A voice from behind me says. What's a concealment charm? I turn around and look at them. It was a girl with 3 eyes, pink skin and pink hair.
"What's a concealment charm?" I ask
"Are you dumb or something, Human" The girl says. I see Amity next to her, it looks as if she's avoiding eye contact. Before I could say another word my necklace and earrings were floating in the air.
"Wait what" The girl says. This was confusing. Amity looks stunned.
"How do you still look the same!?" She asks. A short boy turns around and looks at us.
"It's a human thing, called Jewelry, it's purpose is just for decoration" The boy says. I look over at him.
"Your correct, but what's a concealment charm?" I ask.
"It's an illusion that makes you look nice, without getting ready" the boy says. The girl drops my jewelry and turns to Amity.
"Hey I'm Augustus" The boy says.
"I'm Luz, I knew an Augustus back at my old school, we called him Gus" I say.
"My first human nickname, so cool" Gus says. I move to the side.
"Want to sit with me?" I ask.
"Yes" Gus says excitedly. He grabs his book and sits down next to me.

After school

Well that was a First day, I guess. At least I have 2 more friends then I did at my last school. I think I'm going pretty good. I should probably get back to Eda, before she gets worried. I start walking back to the owl house.