1

Describes the fun of the newlyweds as usual~ The male and female protagonists are together, all kinds of fun and sex on the wedding night~ In short, it is the daily life of the male and female protagonists after they get married, and they have sex in various positions and locations! The hero is tall, handsome, and rich. The heroine is smart, delicate and soft and easy to overthrow. Male protagonist: Gu Junyu, 22 years old Female protagonist: Jiang Nuannuan, 17 years old If you like it, remember to collect it~

Portal: "Master, Don't Want It" and "Desired Girl" By the way, I would like to recommend my other two articles

There are more than 100 pearls and more~ so come and throw pearls~

High H1V1H ancient sweet text

Chapter 1 Newlyweds

The door of "Zhi Ya"'s new house was pushed open, and a man walked in from the outside. He was dressed in a vermilion groom's suit, which set off his perfect figure, clean and clear, but not royal. She wears a silver crown on her head, a jade pendant around her waist, and her long hair falls lazily behind her shoulders.

The man turned around and closed the door gently, then turned around and carefully looked at the bride sitting by the bed.

The girl's radiant wedding dress, the peacock feathers on it are as if they were exquisitely depicted by the most superb painters, and each one is a bright color. The light refracted on them gave them a different light, as if they were covered with a dress made of gemstones, making people unable to take their eyes off at all. The phoenix crown inlaid with 108 East China Sea pearls also seems to be shimmering, gorgeous and graceful, like the bright moon rising above the ink clouds, which further complements her pretty face.

The man suppressed his nervousness and came in front of the bride, looked down at the woman's red hijab, and took off the red hijab from the bride's head with his big hands.

"Eh..." The delicate face, the golden flower tinsel attached to the flowing eyes like water, was startled by the sudden lifting of the red hijab, the sight in front of her eyes was finally clear, and Jiang Nuannuan finally saw clearly the man...

"..." The man was still holding the red hijab that had been lifted off in his hand. When he saw the woman's appearance, he was taken aback. He obviously didn't expect his wife to be so...beautiful. ..

"I'm sorry... frightened... frightened you?" The man panicked for a moment, and hurriedly knelt down and looked at the woman worriedly.

"Hehe..." Jiang Nuannuan was stunned for a while, raised her white hand to cover her mouth and smiled softly, obviously the man in front of her made her laugh.

This man is her husband, Jiang Nuannuan was worried that this man would be difficult to get along with...

After all, marriage is the order of the parents and the words of the matchmaker.

Before the engagement, when the man came to her parents with a matchmaker's betrothal gift, she even secretly took a few glances with her maid. At that time, she looked at the man who didn't talk much in front of her, and thought it was difficult to get along with...

I didn't expect...it's so cute.

"I...I'm your husband...Gu Junyu..." Before Gu Junyu finished speaking, Jiang Nuannuan helped him up.