15

You don't listen if you wear more clothes, what if you get cold? "The man pulled Jiang Nuannuan's little hand in front of him with heartache, and helped her cover it.

"Brother-in-law..." Jiang Yilin gritted her teeth secretly, but she couldn't show it on her face, she could only cry out aggrieved.

"Oh... you're here..." Gu Junyu was taken aback for a moment, then he looked up and saw Jiang Yilin standing beside him, "It's getting late, it's not safe for you to go back by yourself, I'll let someone take you back to Jiang's Mansion." Gu Jun Yu called the servants from the mansion, and forcibly sent Jiang Yilin back to Jiang's mansion without asking whether she was willing or not.

"Is it cold?" After driving the eyes-obscuring people out of the house, and there were no outsiders in the yard, Gu Junyu immediately hugged the petite little woman into his arms.

In the final analysis, my wife is not fucked well, her bones are too weak, she can't get out of bed for a few days after being fucked hard, her whole body is sore, and she has been sick for several days these days, this little body... really needs to be replenished...

If you like it, collect and throw beads~

mwah

Chapter 26 Micro H

In the past few days, Jiang Nuannuan has been forced to drink a lot of supplements. When she saw the supplements served again, Jiang Nuannuan frowned, "I won't drink it anymore!" She didn't want to touch these things anymore . !

"Nuan Bao'er, be good...it's good for your body." Gu Junyu put the pot on the table, and hurriedly went to comfort his angry little lady.

"I don't want to drink anymore!" Jiang Nuannuan shook her head, no matter what the man said, she just stopped drinking!

I don't know why, but after drinking the tonic he stewed, her body has become more and more strange in the past few days...

Although Gu Junyu would pull her to do such shameful things every day, she seemed dissatisfied, especially in the morning, when she saw the man's naked and strong body, her private parts became inexplicably wet.

She is very troubled...

"It's all your fault!" After thinking about it, it was all caused by the man in front of him!

If it wasn't for her...how could she be so...slutty

"Ma'am, what's the matter?" Gu Junyu, who was being scolded for no reason, quickly picked up his little lady and coaxed her in her arms.

"Hmm..." He was hugged by a man suddenly, his breath was full of the man's pleasant smell, Jiang Nuannuan blushed and quickly stretched out his hand to push the man, but he couldn't.

"Nuan Baoer's body is fragrant..." Gu Junyu also noticed the abnormality of Jiang Nuannuan's body, and smiled with his lips curled up, "It's still soft..." Touching the girl's soft body, Gu Junyu leaned against her The woman's neck and shoulders breathed deeply the fragrance of a girl.

"Ah..." Jiang Nuannuan suddenly felt a chill all over her body. It turned out that Gu Junyu took off the pants she was wearing. Jiang Nuannuan exclaimed in fright, but became more sensitive.