32

With Jiang Nuannuan's voice, he immediately stood up and held his lovely wife's little hand. The whole person's temperment was not as cold as before, but a lot more gentle.

"This is my cousin's newly married sister-in-law..." Gu Zexi came back to his senses, and then glanced at the woman next to the man, knowing it in his heart.

No wonder my cousin looked down on Xu Qinghuan, it turned out that there was already such a beautiful wife with amazing appearance by her side...

It seems that Xu Qinghuan has no chance...

Chapter 59 Xu Qinghuan Peeping in the Boudoir Fun High H

night…

Xu Qinghuan got the permission to live in Gu's residence. She originally planned to go around to get familiar with the environment, and maybe she might have a wonderful encounter with Gu Junyu, so she wandered outside with this idea, but she didn't expect Will come to Gu Junyu's yard.

"Ah... don't... ah um... lighten up... aha..." Xu Qinghuan was about to approach, but unexpectedly heard a woman's coquettish moan. Following the sound, the lights in the room were still on, and the light on the window paper was The two entangled figures, even if Xu Qinghuan is not married yet, she knows what those two are doing...

"Ah... Husband... Take it easy... ah... ah... light... light... ah... ah... ah..." Jiang Nuannuan's voice kept ringing, but Xu Qinghuan did not run away in shame, but looked at the quietly Getting closer, as Xu Qinghuan got closer and closer, the panting voice in my ear became clearer...

in the room...

The man pressed the petite woman on the bed, and tightly separated the woman's slender, white and tender long legs with his big hands. The white, tender and tight hole in the private part has been stretched to the limit, and he swallowed the man's thick cock with difficulty...

"Ah...ah...husband...forgive...forgive Nuannuan...uh...ahha...ahh...too...ah...too deep...ah.. "The cock under his body kept thrusting into the wet and tender pussy , every time he tried his best, the fucking Jiang Nuannuan kept begging for mercy, but the man didn't intend to let go of the girl under him...

"Nuanbao...you little goblin!!!" Gu Junyu picked up the girl under him, supported her upturned little buttocks with his big hands, and began to lick deeply and violently, so that the girl's cum on her body kept flowing.

"Ah... ah... take it easy... it's going to be... it's going to break..." Jiang Nuannuan was already pressed by the man on the pillar beside the bed at this time, while frantically thrusting and thrusting, each stroke deeply pushed the girl The delicate uterine opening, although I wanted to fuck it regardless, but I pity the girl on her body, and I missed the opportunity to fuck the uterus today.

"Nuanbao... I'm sucking so tight... Well... I'm pinching... Why do I like pinching so much... Let my husband help you loosen it... Ah..." Gu Junyu squinted, feeling the wonderful pleasure of being wrapped and sucked tightly. The good-looking eyes are constantly thrusting fiercely, and the more the penetration, the more and more liquid, the soft flesh inside sucks and shrinks...

"I'm going to cum... I'll cum for you... catch it!" Gu Junyu hugged the girl's upturned little butt and thrust it hundreds of times, then squirted fiercely against the girl hot cum...

"Ahhh..." Jiang Nuannuan trembled slightly from the sudden injection of semen, and the side of the pond twitched and reached an orgasm together...