24

superior. "It was the first time that the one who was changed to be the oldest brother met such a beautiful little girl, and he couldn't wait to taste this little girl.

"Okay, let's eat first! Only when you are full will you have the strength to do things!" The oldest brother patted the table, laughed and greeted a group of brothers, and when he was full, he went to the room to enjoy the beauties he just picked up.

"Brother, why don't you go and get that girl now?" The greasy man rubbed his hands and looked at his elder brother cautiously.

He has been itching since he saw the girl, but there is a boss above him, so he has to ask first.

"Third brother, don't worry, if a man meets such a tender girl, of course he should let the elder brother try it first, right?" The man called the second elder brother knew the rules better, and looked at the elder brother with a smile on his face.

"Well... I'll call you guys later when I'm done." The oldest brother walked into his room impatiently as soon as he had eaten and drank enough.

"Beauty... Brother, I'm here~" When the elder brother closed the door, he couldn't wait to take off his clothes and walk to the bed.

Sure enough, she saw Jiang Yilin who had woken up. At this time, she was struggling desperately, but her hands and feet were tied, and a dirty rag was stuffed in her mouth, so she couldn't make a sound at all.

"Hmm!" Jiang Yilin found herself in a strange room as soon as she woke up. The clothes on her body were taken off at some point and thrown by the bed. Her hands were tied to the bed frame and she couldn't move . She was terrified when she woke up and encountered such a thing, and now she saw a man barging in, she was even more desperate.

"Beauty, brother is here." When the man climbed onto the bed with his naked and greasy body, a pair of big greasy hands couldn't wait to touch Jiang Yilin's white, tender and smooth body.

I have to say that Jiang Yilin, who is only 16 years old, is developing pretty well, especially the pair of white and tender breasts. The fat pig on her body can't help but have a nosebleed.

"Let go of me! I warn you! Get off me immediately if you don't want to die!" The man pulled out the rag that was stuck in Jiang Yilin's mouth, and Jiang Yilin warned loudly.

"Hahaha... Then how do you want me to die... Desperate to death?" The fat pig man laughed loudly. The man rubbed the big dick under him in front of Jiang Yilin, and then looked at the woman's white and tender body, and soon got an erection.

"No! Get out of here! Get out of here!" After all, Jiang Yilin was still young, and when she followed the man's gaze, she saw the disgusting thing, and she started yelling in fright.

Although I haven't experienced the national conditions, I still know a little bit.

Is anyone watching? (╥╯﹏╰╥)

Chapter 45 Jiang Yilin's Ending【2】H

"Little beauty, you are so slippery... This skin... is so tender..." The fat man couldn't put it down rubbing Jiang Yilin's tits, while the other hand kept stroking his big cock up and down.

"Let go of your dirty hands! Help!" Jiang Yilin kept struggling, but how could anyone come to save her at this moment, she would never escape the fate of being raped.

"Scream, keep screaming...the more you scream, the more excited I get...beauty, it's your first time, right?" The fat man let her scream, and when he had enough touching those white and tender tits, he straddled clumsily On the woman, the ugly stinking cock rubbed roughly on the woman's delicate legs.

"Look at the full pussy...so tender...hehehe..." The obese man ignored Jiang Yilin's struggle and forcibly parted those long white legs, revealing the originally private parts instantly.

"Don't touch me, you bastard! Let me go! Otherwise, I want you to look good!" Jiang Yilin's strength is no match for a man, and now that the details of her private parts are being watched wantonly by a man, she wants to die, hold back The trembling voice continued to yell, "I... my father is Jiang Deyang! I advise you to let me go quickly, or I will make you eat and walk around... Ah!" Jiang Yilin suppressed her nausea and stared fiercely at the straddle The disgusting man in himself.

"Hahaha... I'm not afraid..." The obese man laughed, seeing the woman's body full of lust, looking at the white and tender pussy in front of him, he couldn't help stretching it open with his fat fingers, revealing the tenderness inside. The hole meat, and the small hole the size of a little finger.

"Ah...don't! Get out of here!" Jiang Yilin stared wide-eyed at the fat man leaning over and licking her pussy with his tongue, so frightened that she kicked and beat the man with her feet.

"Ah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" The obese man licked and teased that poor little clitoris with his big fat tongue. At the beginning, I gradually got the feeling "It's so delicious... Do you want to taste the taste of your own kinky water?" And looked at the weak girl who was already struggling and crying.

"Ugh!!!!" Seeing the man's face getting closer, Jiang Yilin wanted to avoid it but was trapped by the man's fat hand. The thick, foul-smelling mouth bit Jiang Yilin's lips and pried her away. Jiang Yilin's small tongue was sucked with her thick, fat tongue.

disgusting...so smelly...

"Even the saliva is sweet... I really found a treasure." After kissing for a long time, the man reluctantly pulled out his tongue, and then looked at the disgusting little man lying on the bed retching, and finally couldn't help breaking it apart. She squeezed the girl's legs and rubbed her stinking cock against her pussy.

"Don't! Don't go in!" Realizing what the man medicine was doing, Jiang Yilin was so frightened that her eyes widened and she struggled vigorously, "Get out! Don't!" Jiang Yilin was scared! knew that this was the result of her sneaking out, she would rather go to a nunnery than go through this.

"Don't move around!" The man was angry, and slapped Jiang Yilin unconsciously. Seeing that the girl was not struggling, the man was satisfied with rubbing the already wet pussy with his cock, and then without hesitation The whole root was inserted , breaking through the fragile hymen and reaching the deepest part.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The girl who was stimulated by the tearing pain suddenly woke up, and when she saw that an ugly dick had been inserted into her body, she began to cry helplessly.

"Oh... oh... so tight..." As soon as the fat man inserted it, he was tightly wrapped inside, and immediately narrowed his eyes that could no longer be narrowed comfortably, followed by a quick thrust.

Is no one watching? ●︿●

If you like it, remember to click to collect and cast beads (/ω\)

Chapter 46 Jiang Yilin's Ending 【3】High H

"Ah... little beauty... you are really tight inside... I'm about to cum... oh... ah..." The fat man kept pressing the woman under him and thrusting wildly, his fat and smelly lips He kept sucking kisses on the woman's face, and he didn't forget to knead Jiang Yilin's body with his thick and greasy hands. Lu Sanwu/Si Ba Ling. Jiu Si Ling.

"Don't...don't...ah...um..." Said Yilin was so desperate that she even forgot to resist, she could only be pressed heavily on the bed by the disgusting man on her body .

"Hahaha... You say no, but your body is very honest... You see, your pussy is full of lewd fluid..." The man penetrated hard a few times, and the woman under him couldn't stop panting