8

In the man's strong chest, the swollen lips that were sucked were slightly opened. At this time, she twitched and fainted because of the intense sex.

"Nuanbao is so inexperienced..." Hugging the little girl who had fainted, Gu Junyu couldn't take out the cock that had been ejaculated once. On the contrary, the cock deeply blocked her hole, Turning her to face him, just holding her delicate and soft buttocks, stepped out of the hot spring, casually picked up his clothes and helped him dry himself, and then helped Jiang Nuannuan tidy up everything,

"Hmm..." Jiang Nuannuan frowned deeply and moaned every day, but as Gu Junyu moved, the cock penetrated a little deeper, which made the already very sensitive acupoint subconsciously tightened and contract, After tidying up everything, the cock that has been deeply buried in Jiang Nuannuan's body has slowly begun to wake up...

"What to do...Nuanbao...it's hard again..." Gu Junyu hugged Jiang Nuannuan like this, and pushed him directly against the tree. Fortunately, after drying Jiang Nuannuan's body, he put it on for her She took off her underwear, so she didn't have to worry about her delicate back being worn out by the rough tree trunk.

"Nuanbao..." Pushing the unconscious woman against the tree, he thrust it deeply a few times, then grabbed the woman's plump buttocks with his big hand, and stabbed the man's wolf waist deeply In the deepest part of the woman, with this posture, Jiang Nuannuan's legs had to be further apart, so that the man could penetrate more violently.

"It reached Nuanbao's uterus." After the thick big cock was deeply lowered to the deepest uterine opening, he stopped pumping and thrusting, just like this wolf waist swinging from side to side, and then pulled out the cock to the hole, and then Ruthlessly He inserted it hard, and the delighted Gu Junyu wished he could stuff those two tests into that ecstasy hole.

"Nuanbao is so water..." The acupoints under her body kept leaking the love juice belonging to Jiang Nuannuan, and there was also the semen that Gu Junyu shot into the womb. "Nuanbao...I really want to die on you ..." The man Squinting his eyes, he lowered his head and took Jiang Nuannuan's nipple in one mouthful. After several hundred pumps and thrusts, he finally felt the looseness of the cervix. Gu Junyu let out a fierce growl and hit the cervix opened.

"Ah!!!!" The most sacred place of a woman was invaded, and Jiang Nuannuan was so excited that she suddenly woke up. When she saw the man in front of her clearly, Jiang Nuannuan was about to cry...

"It hurts...going out...it's going to break..." Jiang Nuannuan was pressed against the tree, and the big iron-like hand trapped her buttocks. She couldn't move at all, and felt that somewhere in herself was forcibly broken into , that tearing feeling made Jiang Nuannuan think that she was going to die in Gu Junyu's arms.

Chapter 15 Fucking to the Uterus High H

"Nuanbao, dear... I'll feel comfortable soon." Gu Junyu hooked Jiang Nuannuan's chin with one hand, forcefully pried open the woman's white teeth, pulled the woman's tongue to suck and kiss, while the other big hand was abusing Walking around on the body, trying to provoke the woman's desire.

"Oh..." When Jiang Nuannuan was almost suffocated by the kiss, Gu Junyu was finally willing to stop the kiss, and instead put his earlobe in his mouth, savoring the feeling of a woman's uterus wrapped around him.

"Nuan Bao'er, for my husband... I can't bear it anymore..." The feeling of being tightly absorbed by that feeling is very difficult. Seeing that Jiang Nuannuan is not so uncomfortable, Gu Junyu tried to move a few times, Gu Junyu couldn't bear the uterine opening that tightly wrapped the head of his penis, and the hot semen soaked in his ejaculation, and slowly began to twitch.