12

But it was too late to enter, such a move immediately caused the woman to groan slightly.

"Hmm..." The cock was only inserted into half of the glans, and it was pulled out quickly. This time and again, Jiang Nuannuan was naturally dissatisfied with desire, and let out a low dissatisfied panting Voice.

"Heh... Nuan Baoer wants it... Husband will give it to you..." Seeing such a lecherous Jiang Nuannuan, Gu Junyu smiled in satisfaction, just like this, pressing Jiang Nuannuan's leg, and pointed his cock at that The narrow opening was inserted violently.

"Ah!" Jiang Nuannuan was penetrated by the hot big cock unexpectedly, and she had an orgasm in an instant. The cool Jiang Nuannuan subconsciously tightened the vaginal opening, and this action immediately made the man gasp Take a breath.

"Oh... my husband... so big... ah... so... so hard..."

"Husband is the best... to the bottom..."

"Ah... ah... the uterus... is going to be inserted again... Nuan Nuan... Nuan Nuan can't stand it..."

Jiang Nuannuan stretched her legs wide, she lost her soul because of being rejected by Gu Yuyu. At this time, she was like a slut, calling Gu Junyu's favorite rough words, these are the usual Gu Junyu teaches For her, whenever Jiang Nuannuan gets fucked too much, she will unconsciously shout what Gu Junyu said.

"Nuan Bao'er is warm inside~" Gu Junyu grabbed the two feet and separated them to the two sides. The appearance almost pressed Jiang Nuannuan's legs into an M shape.

"I really know how to pinch...well...keep pinching...husband likes it" Gu Junyu seemed to be driving a pile, and the movement shook the desk to make a creaking sound.

"Uh...uh..." The petite woman was pressed down on the desk by the man and fucked her pussy fiercely. Every time the thick big dick was pulled out, the glans was left, and then it slammed into it with a whole length. After several hundred times, even Jiang Nuannuan couldn't bear it, sobbing weakly.

Why...how has it been so long...husband...still so fierce...

Her pussy...so numb...like it's on fire...uh...

Don't...don't hit there...go...go again...

"Don't... ah..." Gu Junyu plunged into the deepest place suddenly, as if he knew that the deepest part was the sensitive spot of a little woman, every time he inserted it, he would be clamped hard, and then Once inserted, it will be sucked hard by the deep cervix, so after Gu Junyu slammed into it again, he stopped there, and then moved left and right to tighten his waist extremity, severely grinding the sensitive point aside.

"Oh!!" Soon, Jiang Nuannuan was sent to an orgasm by Gu Junyu, curling her small toes, Jiang Nuannuan twitched and climbed to the most intense one.

"Nuan Baoer is so sensitive..." Jiang Nuannuan clamped Gu Junyu's big dick because of the subconscious violent spasm of her pussy when she reached an orgasm. Such stimulation made Gu Junyu almost unable to bear the urge to ejaculate , but such a strong stimulation was still endured by Gu Junyu.

"Ah..." Jiang Nuannuan's orgasm is over, but there is still a little warmth. When Gu Junyu hugged Jiang Nuannuan into his arms, he could still feel Jiang Nuannuan's weak twitch.