9

, Immediately went forward and wanted to wrap Jiang Nuannuan's arm intimately, but Jiang Nuannuan deliberately avoided it.

"Sister, what a coincidence." Jiang Yilin was stunned, but she didn't care too much, and then she set her sights on Gu Junyu, "Brother-in-law, where are you going?" Come on with a pretty charming smile.

"Why are you here?" Jiang Nuannuan took a step forward to block Jiang Yilin's view of Gu Junyu. At this time, she was already in a bad mood, and Jiang Yilin wanted to come out to block her eyes. Then she thought about why Jiang Yilin was here When he came, he gave Gu Junyu a hard look.

It's all the rotten peach blossoms caused by him!

"I'm here to see my sister." Jiang Yilin said enthusiastically, but her eyes drifted to Gu Junyu from time to time, "Sister, you have been married for so long, and I remembered our previous memories when I seemed to be fine in Jiang's house. After thinking about it, I couldn't suppress the longing in my heart, so I came to find my sister." He lowered his head pretending to be shy, and his innocent and harmless appearance made people think that he was a pure and lovely good sister.

"Sister and father, are you going out?" Jiang Yilin noticed with sharp eyes that the servants of Gu's family were leading the carriage. "Can Yilin go together?" Taking advantage of Jiang Nuannuan's inattention, she quickly held Jiang Nuannuan's arm .

"Let's go together." Gu Junyu, who had been silent for a long time, said, Jiang Nuannuan looked at the man with raised eyebrows, and gave him a dissatisfied stare, but the man replied with a sly smile on the corner of her lips, I thought to myself, what kind of tricks is this man playing again?

"Thank you brother-in-law." Jiang Yilin had a sweet smile on her face, and at the same time she was proud of herself, she turned her head and looked at Jiang Nuannuan proudly when no one noticed.

I thought that Jiang Nuannuan was nothing more than that in my brother-in-law's heart.

"Go up." Gu Junyu got into the carriage with Jiang Nuannuan on his arm, and Jiang Yilin, who followed behind, was also waiting for her brother-in-law to be able to take her into the carriage, but the reality is so cruel, seeing Gu Junyu on her own After getting into the carriage, she turned around and said to Jiang Yilin: There is no room for the carriage, Miss Jiang should walk over by herself. "He said with a gentleman's smile, and told the groom to leave.

"Er...sister...brother-in-law?!" Jiang Yilin was stunned for a while before she suddenly came to her senses and wanted to catch up, but how could someone outrun the carriage?

Jiang Yilin could only watch helplessly as the carriage got farther and farther away from her, and in the end even the shadow of the carriage disappeared.

Chapter 17

"Madam, how are you?" Gu Junyu leaned against Jiang Nuannuan in the carriage and asked with a smile while holding Jiang Nuannuan's silky little hand restlessly.

"It's all your fault for having such a criminal face!" Jiang Nuannuan glared fiercely at Gu Junyu, then suddenly broke free from the man holding her hand, raised it and squeezed it fiercely A handful of Gu Junyu's handsome cheeks.

"Ma'am, don't be angry. If you are angry, you will be heartbroken for your husband." Gu Junyu smiled and pulled off the little hand that was making trouble on his face, and held it in his hand to play with.