20

Seeing that his daughter-in-law still cared about him, Gu Junyu was overjoyed, and hurriedly took the teacup in Jiang Nuannuan's hand, and drank it without hesitation, but Gu Junyu stood aside without any hesitation. .

"Hmm..." Sure enough, it didn't take long for Gu Junyu to feel that something was wrong, feeling hot and uncomfortable all over, and soon realized that there was something wrong with the tea he just drank.

"Husband?" Jiang Nuannuan was taken aback. Although she had already guessed that Jiang Yilin would take the medicine, she didn't expect the effect of the medicine to come so quickly.

"Is brother-in-law uncomfortable?" Jiang Yilin has been observing Gu Junyu, so she knew that the effect of the medicine must be onset, she looked at Jiang's father again, and asked knowingly.

"Father, why don't you let brother-in-law go to sister's boudoir to rest first." Father Jiang was also worried about his son-in-law's health, so he agreed without thinking about Jiang Yilin's words, and hurriedly called A servant to help Jiang Nuannuan go into her previous room.

"I'll get you a wet towel to wipe your body..." Jiang Nuannuan saw that Gu Junyu's clothes were already wet with sweat, so she got up and went out to find someone to bring warm water.

"Brother-in-law..." When Jiang Nuannuan went out, Jiang Yilin made sure that Jiang Nuannuan had left the room, then quickly entered the room, and locked the door smoothly.

"Brother-in-law...it's hard..." Jiang Yilin couldn't wait to come to the window, sat on the edge of the bed, and couldn't help gently caressing the man's face with a small hand.

"I won't feel uncomfortable soon...Brother-in-law...Let Yilin serve you well..." After Jiang Yilin finished speaking, a pair of small hands began to untie the man's clothes restlessly...

If you like it, you can add comments and send pearls~

By the way, I would like to introduce the author's new article "Desire for Women"

Please support me a lot~

mwah

Chapter 37 Brother-in-law, I am Nuan Nuan... [Story Chapter]

"Nuannuan?" Gu Junyu felt terrible all over his body, especially the area under his lower abdomen, which was extremely painful. He knew that there was something wrong with that cup of tea, and he was glad that he was the one who drank that cup of tea...

If Nuan Nuan drank it, it would be hard for him to imagine what would happen next...

I'm glad I came at the right time...

"Brother-in-law..." Jiang Yilin was suddenly grabbed by the bracelet, and before she had time to react, she heard Gu Junyu's painful murmur, "It's hard, isn't it...then let Nuan Nuan serve you..." Jiang Yilin bit hard Biting her lip, although she didn't want to admit it anymore, she had to pretend to be Jiang Nuannuan to deceive the man on the bed...

"Nuannuan...you're not..." Gu Junyu only felt that he was very hot all over, but he still had a bit of reason. Seeing that it was Jiang Yilin, he understood everything. He raised his hand and gave the troubled hand to him. wave away.

"I'm... I'm Nuannuan... Doesn't my husband recognize me?" Jiang Yilin didn't expect that Gu Junyu could still maintain some sense after being drugged, and she became jealous of Jiang Nuannuan, hating her for taking away Gu Junyu's favor! Why is such a good man snatched away by Jiang Nuannuan!