26

With the aid of liquid, it is much easier for the man to thrust.

"I can't take it anymore, untie her and hug her!" Suddenly one of the men licked his cock, and couldn't take it any longer. "I want to fuck her ass! When will it be my turn for so many people!" The man said and started Untied the rope on Jiang Yilin's body, and then let the man who had just inserted the hole hug her.

"No...don't...no way!" At this time, Jiang Yilin no longer resisted, she leaned on the chair resignedly and let the man on her rape her, but just when she thought she was the most desperate , another man took her The cock was on her ass, and she tried to run away in fright.

"Don't move!" The man behind slapped Jiang Yilin's ass hard, "Ah!!!!" The ass hole was invaded by foreign objects, Jiang Yilin's eyes widened in despair, she wanted to faint but she was unusually sober.

"Going in hahahaha" the man didn't enter at all, and started to twitch in excitement regardless of whether Jiang Yilin had adapted or not.

As the man twitched again and again, Jiang Yilin gradually began to feel something...

"I can't take it anymore!" Then the man who had been watching couldn't stand the stimulation, he stood on the chair and pinched the girl's cheek to force her to open her mouth, and then stuffed his cock that was so painfully erect. woman's mouth.

Because they didn't know beforehand that Jiang Yilin had bitten their boss, and now Jiang Yilin didn't dare to bite again.

I dare not... I really dare not...

"Give me a good lick! Oh..." The cock kept thrusting into Jiang Yilin's wet and hot mouth.

"Ugh!!!!" The man who was thrusting in front grew and ejaculated thick semen.

"Everyone come and see, this little girl has been fucked by us!" When the man pulled out her big dick, Jiang Yilin twitched and reached an orgasm, and at the same time couldn't help her own pissing, and twitched and pissed come out.

"Ah..." The cock in his mouth went deep into his throat, and after shaking twice, he also ejaculated a bubble of stinky semen.

"Ouch...cough cough...cough cough cough" the semen rushed into her throat, and when the ejaculated cock was pulled out of her mouth, Jiang Yilin began to retch and cough.

"Cum...Cum!!!" The man behind him fucked the torn unconscious asshole, thrusting it dozens of times against the skin and eyes and ejaculating cloudy white semen.

Jiang Yilin didn't know how long it had been. When she woke up again, she was woken up by a group of men urinating around her.

"Hmm..." Jiang Yilin's whole body was covered with the man's semen and urine, and she was destroyed by the man. There is no one place that can be seen. Even the two acupuncture points under her body have been fucked by the man. Numb without feeling.

Chapter 48 Gu Junyu lures a girl to drink medicine [Story Chapter] Sweet sweet!

"Heh..." Gu Junyu looked at the news sent back by his subordinates, and couldn't help but sneer, raised his eyes and burned the letter in his hand.

If he dares to plot against his wife, then he will let Jiang Yilin taste what it means to treat another person in his own way.

Since he wanted to escape, he secretly helped Jiang Yilin escape on the way to the nunnery, and then led the nearby bandits to Jiang Yilin so that they could meet. Those bandits hadn't seen a woman for many years, so suddenly they ran into a lonely How could they be indifferent to the bachelor?