41

The bloody things in the room have been cleaned up, and the host is still with his weak wife who just gave birth, as if he has forgotten the new baby...

"Master Gu, your child...is a boy..." Wen Po put the child into the arms of the man, and the tall man took the child and felt uncomfortable all over, staring at him closely. The child's wrinkled and red face looks like a monkey no matter how you look...

"It's so ugly..." Gu Junyu stared at it for a long time before slowly uttering two words. Unexpectedly, the child who just stopped worrying seemed to feel the disgust from his father, and burst into tears with his mouth pursed. , but Gu Junyu was so frightened that he frantically coaxed...

"Hmm..." Xu was awakened by the crying of the child. Jiang Nuannuan weakly opened his eyes and saw the man's tall back. There was still a thin baby lying in his arms. Jiang Nuannuan subconsciously touched Looking at my lower abdomen that has been flattened, I thought about a family's production...

The ending of the next chapter~~~~

There may be a special episode next~~~

0078 Chapter 76

"Husband...has the child's name been decided?" Jiang Nuannuan was holding the child and breastfeeding on the bed one month after giving birth. Just as Gu Junyu had just returned from going out, Jiang Nuannuan asked while holding the child.

"No hurry..." When Gu Junyu came back, he saw his little wife with her fragrant shoulders, and the snow-white dumpling on her chest was trying hard to eat the food that belonged to his little wife, her deep eyes darkened , "Eat Are you full..." Gu Junyu looked at his son's chubby, white and tender face, he coughed and was fed by Jiang Nuannuan for a month, and he didn't see his little wife feeding him...

"Ah...aha..." Seemingly full, the little guy spit out the sucked bright red nipple, and happily grabbed the finger extended by his father, the small and tender fingers instinctively grasped When looking at Gu Junyu, he started to laugh...

"This kid is really strong..." Feeling the strength of the younger son's grasping fingers, Gu Junyu smiled happily, stretched out his strong hands to pick up the child, and skillfully coaxed him, the child fell asleep after a while I snored , then fell asleep...

"Nurse" saw her son falling asleep, and Gu Junyu was in a happier mood. She raised her head and called out to the door, and the bloated nanny pushed the door in. "You take care of the young master tonight," Gu Junyu said. After finishing, he couldn't wait to drive the nanny and the poor son out of the door, and locked it skillfully.

"Child..." Before Jiang Nuannuan had time to react, she saw the nurse taking the child out, while Gu Junyu locked the door, turned around and walked towards Jiang Nuannuan who was on the bed...

"Nuanbao, you've been with your son for a month, now it's time to sleep with your husband..." Gu Junyu skillfully took off his clothes as he approached his little wife on the bed...

"Uh...uh!" Yan Nuo watched Gu Junyu slowly approaching him, only to feel his little heart pounding nervously, his little face turned red unsatisfactorily, and before he could open his mouth, the man Kissed eagerly.

"Nuanbao...you smell so good...you smell like milk..." The man kissed his wife's tender red lips while greedily sniffing the girl's unique fragrance, feeling his blood rushing Burning, I wish I could bury the girl in my body.

"You...you take it easy..." Jiang Nuannuan blushed and was stripped naked by the man, "Nuanbao...it's time to make up for me for being hungry for so many days..." The man As he finished speaking, he lifted the girl's thin white thighs, and the pink pussy was instantly revealed to the man's eyes.

The pink and tender pussy doesn't look like it's already been born, the tightly closed slit is pulled open by the man's fingers...

"Oh...ah...ah...ah..." After all, Jiang Nuannuan seldom had sex with men after she was pregnant. At this moment, Nuannuan finally gave birth for a month. How can a man bear it? I caressed the sensitive hole with my fingers, and when I felt the moisture, I couldn't wait to release my hot and painful cock, and pressed it against the wet and sensitive hole of my wife...

"Nuanbao...wet so fast...I really want to..." Gu Junyu first rubbed the wet hole with the head of his penis, and felt the girl's trembling body before he couldn't wait to push in, the tightness The package made Gu Junyu squint his eyes comfortably, and recklessly pulled away the little wife's legs, and wantonly pushed and thrust...

There is no need to worry about anything, you can fuck the acupuncture point without hesitation...

"Nuanbao...why gave birth to one and it's still so tight...clamping my dick..." Gu Junyu hugged Jiang Nuannuan's slender waist while fiercely thrusting and thrusting it. The head of the glans hit the deepest little uterus every time, and Jiang Nuannuan couldn't bear it and began to cry.

"Papapa...papa...papa..." Jiang Nuannuan's white and slender thighs were separated by the man, and every time the man's sperm bag was inserted, he was hit hard The girl's smooth private parts are mixed with the girl's secreted erotic fluid, and the ambiguous voice instantly resounds in the room...

"No...don't...don't squeeze..." Jiang Nuannuan suddenly yelled in panic. It turned out that Gu Junyu suddenly grabbed Jiang Nuannuan's soft breasts and swallowed the bright red nipples Sucking milk in her mouth, "Nuanbao is mine...the milk inside is also mine..." Gu Junyu pumped and inserted the top freely, while sucking up the warm milk..

It's not over yet...

0079 Chapter 77 Finale

"Oh...don't suck..." Jiang Nuanxiu blushed and wanted to push away the man buried in her chest, but because her body was softened by the man's fucking, she was powerless even if she wanted to stop the man .

Trembling all over, she watched the man suck her milk, and the wet hole still contained the man's thick and long cock, which kept hitting Jiang Nuannuan's sensitive little uterus, so stimulating that she had to use her slender and white The legs clamped ar sound the man's waist, thinking that this would prevent the man from hitting harder...

"Hmm... Why is Nuan Baoer so tight... She just gave birth just now... Mmm..." Feeling the legs around her waist, Gu Junyu hugged the girl even more excitedly The upturned buttocks continued to fuck her thick and long giant more deeply. After hundreds of thrusts, Jiang Nuannuan was completely fucked and incontinent.

Pale yellow urine kept pouring out slowly, Jiang Nuannuan trembled slightly and completely limp in the man's arms, her white and tender thighs fell powerlessly on the man's side, and her sensitive acupoints were still in orgasm The lingering rhyme, but the f leshy roots deep in The body is still being cultivated and inserted.

"Ah... ah um... ah... ah... um..."

He seemed to be a beast that had escaped from the cage, he kept pinching her trembling slender waist, raised her fair and slender legs, aimed at the sensitive, red and swollen hole that was being fucked, and continued to increase the thrust, the huge glans head was even more It hit the delicate and sensitive uterus.

"Nuanbao... I'll shoot you... I'll give you all..." The glans penetrating into the uterine pocket kept hitting the fragile cervix that had been hit countless times. At the same time that the cervix was Knocked open, Jiang Nuan Nuan couldn't bear it and fainted.

The hot thick semen spurted out like a torrent, and the hot Jiang Nuannuan trembled subconsciously in a coma.