WELCOME TO WONDERLAND

"I told you to be careful. These eyes are a blessing and a curse.” Rhea appeared to him again. “Rhea, that's your name, right?” Rhea nodded “Where am I?” Kai asked as he looked around. It seems to be a girl’s room but with more knives. “Uh…” “Don’t mind that” Rhea tried covering the knives with her body. “So anyways, you passed out due to the amount of energy required for transportation into another dimension.” Kai gave an “oh.”

“Kato, how long will this take? He has been asleep for hours” Ichiro wined. “Honestly he going to be sleeping for a while,” Kato said shocking both Ichiro and Catherine. “Currently he is talking with Rhea. On the other plane. Now, why is she here? I don’t feel any Divine Powers or DNA from her” Kato asked as he checks Catherine. “Oh, I am human. I have just been taking care of him” Catherine pointed towards Kai. “I see…”

“So, Rhea what are we doing here?” Kai was drinking tea with Rhea. It was oddly sweet. “Isn’t obvious. Your body doesn’t have enough energy to function or to wake you up. You got lucky you didn’t die when you reach the Divine Realm.” “Divine Realm?” He got curious. “Mhm, this is the home of the divine being. Where your Divine power comes from” Rhea said adding more sugar to her tea.

“What about your eyes? You have been telling me to be careful. Why is that?” Kai asks. He was curious about why he should be careful with the Divine power. “Isn’t obvious you are human from birth? Your genetic makeup is a human, not a divine being. By using too much you might lose your sight or lose your life. Also, due to being human, you’re not supposed to be compatible with the eyes, but by some miracle, you survived. I’m impressed.” Kai was shocked. The power was supposed to kill him, but it did not. It saved him multiple times in the lab and from being stuck underground.

“Do you know why my eyes are bleeding?” he asked. Rhea puts down her tea “Nope unfortunately it never happened to me since you know Divine Being” “Right…”

Back to the waking world. "Ichi, Master said that he's coming over with food in tow,” Kato said as Ichiro started yelling for food. “Catherine you won’t regret this. Master makes the best food.” “Master?” Catherine is confused now. “We are brothers and we were trained by the same wise master though I am way smarter than this idiot,” Kato said, smacking Ichiro on the head with his clipboard. “Ow! Hey Kato, I am not dumb. I am the Divine Being of ‘Knowledge’ ” Ichiro said proudly. “Yea right, but you’re still stupid” Kato snickered which led the two brothers to argue.
                                                                                                                                                               ┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈
“That every secret of the Divine Powers of Visions,” Rhea said as Kai tried to process all the information. “W-what?” “Yup despite having the powers of a Divine Being you are still pretty much human,” Rhea said while drinking her tea.

“Say, Rhea, we have been here for a while. Do you think it's time for me to wake up?” Kai asked as he walked around for a bit looking for an exit. “Do you feel energized yet?” “Yea,” Kai said as he ran back towards Rhea. “Okay then” Rhea then proceeds to punch him. “WHAT THE HE-”

-CK RHEA THAT HURT!!” Kai examines the room he is in. He was no longer in Wonderland but in a doctor’s office. “Morning Kai” Kai turned to see Ichiro Kato and Catherine eating. “Didn’t expect you to wake up like that. Did Rhea give you the punch to the universe?” Kato asked as he took another bite of his meatball. Kai could only nod as he held his stomach. ‘Ouch that hurts

Hmm… seems like your eyes are getting better though I recommend not using your powers for the time being. I also recommend chewing on this if the Divine power of Vision starts acting up again.” Kato handed him some leaves. “Mint?” Kato shook his head “These leaves are usually used on children to tame their power. The leaves have a calming serum to prevent panic and control their power. Until we can figure out why your eyes started bleeding like that, chew on the leaves” Kai nodded and chewed the leaves. He felt an odd relief pass through him.