THE MANIPULATOR OF MINDS

Kai and Catherine were arrested at Yin-Yang café. The military came to take them away. "WAIT HOLD ON! LET ME TURN OFF THE OVEN BEFORE IT STARTS A FIRE!" Catherine yelled. The officers allowed her to turn off the oven.

Catherine ran towards the kitchen. The Divine portal was there and Catherine grab something to write and a tissue. She wrote something in it and then threw it into the portal.

She came out of the Kitchen and the officers handcuffs her again. They led the both of them out of the Café. The customers were evacuated. Those trying to resist were arrested brutally.

They were loaded in different armed military cars. In Kai's car, he was tied to the wrist to the wall of the car. During the ride, Kai woke up and tried fighting. To his dismay, he couldn't.

"Good you're awake," an officer said. Medical responders came toward him. Touching him and doing a lot of tests. He hated it, it reminded him of the lab. "What do you want?! WHY BRING MY SISTER IN THIS TOO?!" he yelled. An officer slaps his legs with his baton. "She held a government property. The already an offense." He said "That which is you. Now Medical team put a muzzle on him, we can't have him screaming" The responders nodded and put a muzzle on him.

Kai wanted to activate his Divine Power. 'What if...' Kai activates his Divine Power and the officers notice. "15 IS TRYING TO ESCAPE" "15 DEACTIVATE YOUR POWERS THIS INSTANCE" Kai nodded and put an illusion on his Divine Power to look like his normal eyes. "Good" The officer watched him closely.

Kai took this opportunity to take a look outside. He noticed no one was following him. 'Weren't there ten cars following us?!' he looks around and notices he is in the forest. The same forest where he woke up.

'I need to escape. I need to get Catherine out of there' He focuses on Catherine and where she is. He found the car she was in.

He is in a rage. The officers were abusing her, for taking care of him. He took control of one of the officers and starts punching the other officers.

Kai's body was in a vegetable state. He isn't aware of what going on in his car. The officers and Medical responders thought he was relieving trauma from being back and broken. Others think he is using his powers but have no proof he was.

Kai in the officer's body was fighting back against the officers. "WHAT THE?!" he knocks out the last officers and looked at Catherine. "Sorry I couldn't come sooner," he said Catherine was dumbfounded. "Kai is that you?" The officer nodded. He grabs the keys and releases Catherine from her handcuffs.

"I am going to send you to the Divine Realm" "WHAT?! KAI YOU KNOW WHAT IT DOES TO YOU!" she said. The Officer's eyes changed into Kai Divine Power and he nodded. "I know what I am doing. Listen whoever the manipulator is, is after me. You need to be safe." He prepares his Divine Powers for teleportation "I will send you to the old man and explain the situation to him" he said as he teleported Catherine to the Divine realm.

The officer's eyes bleed and suddenly Kai released hold of his body and the officer's body fell unconscious.

Kai's eyes start bleeding from teleporting Catherine into the Divine Realm while using somebody's body. Medical Responders and officers saw this and the illusion faded away.

Officers began to beat him for disobeying. The medical team covered his eyes with bandages and healed his wounds from the beating he received.

"I told you, I need him unharmed," a robotic voice said. The officers stopped beating Kai and listened. The car came to a stop and everyone got out. Kai was handcuffed and led to a room.

He was bound to the floor again. "Stay here until the scientist and Manipulator come" The officer left and Kai couldn't see anything. He touched the floor. It felt cold. 'It's cold'. He shook his body and tried to run. 'Chains again' His mind felt foggy. "Not now" was all he was able to say before he went unconscious.