He's Back

Pakhi washed her hand and decided to take some rest before dinner. She is working in the kitchen since morning barely getting time for herself. Only she knows how she managed to eat her lunch.

Pakhi's POV
Finally i have time for myself. I swear this family just knows how to eat and drink tea. Thank god Sai is on a trip with her "deal wala husband" (🙄She rolled her eyes as she remembered how many times that girl has openly declred her relationship status but still blamed other's for commenting)
I just wish she stays there for some more time or better yaha aaye hi na that would be best.🙂

POV ends

She went to her bed and took a nap. After that she prepared dinner and retired to her room.

Pakhi (in mind):- Ajkal kuch jada hi shanti hai chavan nivas mein. Ho bhi kyu na badi mami ki jungli mulgi jo nhi h...😂. Vaise even i am bored now. Vo hoti hai to time pass ke lie usse lad hi leti hu vrna baki sb ghar me bade h...Ashwini mami ko apne bahu ke jaap japne aur mujhe taane dene se fursat nhi. Karishma ko bas entertainment chahiye aur saara kaam mujhe krna padta h...uff... Ek baar Sai aa jaaye usi se lad krr time pass krungi aur uske Chirat pati ke naam pr irritate krungi😂😂....Chal beta Pakhi so jaa vrna agr in cn ko 5:30 pr chai nhi mili na ti bhukamp aa jaega...

She shaked her head and went to sleep. Although she slept in the evening it only took her 5 mins to fall into slumber.

Next Morning

The day went normal or atleast as normal as it could be in cn. Pakhi prepared chai, breakfirst and lunch took rest and stayed away from usual family drama. Sulochna passed a sarcastic remark on ashwini and she cried for hours about how she miss her bahu and how she would support her and off course passed comment on pakhi..nothing new.

It was evening and every one was sitting in the hall while pakhi and karishma served tea. That's when the bell rang.

Karishma:- mai dekhti hu!

She exclaimed and ran to the door.

Bk:- Mast ha mast isse bs gilehri ki trha uchalne ko kehdo vrna agr kaam batao to shareer ka ang ang dukhega iske.

So:- kai vahini, vo bhi kaam krti h...mana Patralekha jitna nhi pr Sai se to jada hi krti h...

Ash:- Meri bahu kaha se aa gyi isme. Vo bhi kaam krti h...aur to aur padti bhi h...sabse samajdar h...meri sai

Bk:- Gappa bass... Ja kr dekho vo gilheri kaha gyi kudte kudte.

Just then karishma who was standing shell shocked at the door from last one minute shouted

K:- S..sa..sam..SAMRATH DADA....... Aap vapas aa gye...

Hearing her high piched tone and sam's name the cn member's ran towards the door while pakhi froze at her place. He's back? But how? Slowly she went towards the door and saw her husband after 8 months.

Pakhi (in mind):- Ye kha se aa gya GOOOOD! Abhi nhi aana tha hubby khair ab aa gya h...to aa gya but ye sai aur virat ke sath kaise?

Just then Samrath looked in her eyes with no emotions. He touched everyones feet.

The cn members again started their drama and finally allowed him to go to his room. All the while he didn't spare pakhi a look.

************************************

That's it for this chapter. What do you guys think about pakhi's charachter😅😅. I wanted her to be more than just an obsessed lover like they show on TV.

Also I'm still confused whether to make sai and virat negative or positive. I originally planned to make virat neutral and sai annoying but I can work around with other ideas as well. Guess I'll just go with the flow. 😛

I can't be confirmed about update schedule right now but since today was my B-Day (22 may) 👻 I thought to officially start the story today itself instead of posting it on Friday as I planned earlier.