Surprise

Pakhi groaned and slightly opened her eyes and saw her hubby's smilling face. Sam kissed her forehead and tried to wake her up.

P:- aagghhh sone do na Sammy puri raat jagi hu

S:- Aur pura din soyi bhi ho. 7 baje soyi thi 6:30 baj raha... Utho Pakhi c'mon..

P:- Hein ye time piche kyu chl raha h...?

S:- Are shaam ke 6:30 ho rhe h...

P:- To kya karu mein

Sam forcefully made her sit somehow but Pakhi being Pakhi hugged him and slept again

S(in min):- Hey bhagwaan kaise uthau
ise..

S:- Jaan plzz uth jao see i have a surprise for you uth jao ab...

Pakhi's eyes flew open at the surprise part and she looked at him still hugging him.

P:- Kya surprise hai?

S:- pehle utho aur iss dress me ready ho jao then i'll show you

He handed her the dress

P:- Ye tumne liya?

S:-ab jao ready ho jao

P:- YESS!! Thanks hubby...

She ran to the washroom to get ready.

After almost half an hour she came out and did't find Sam. She went to the dressing table and checked her look once more.

 She went to the dressing table and checked her look once more

She smiled looking at herself anf her eyes fell on the note.

" Come to the east garden when u'r ready.. I'm waiting for you wifey"

Pakhi grinned and quickly made her way towards the garden. On the way she found many small cute notes with a romantic shayri on each and directions for her path. She even found some gifts on the way which made her jump in excitement. Reaching there she was surprised to see the decoration.

 Reaching there she was surprised to see the decoration

She saw a man standing with his back facing her. Pakhi smiled and called his name.

P:- Samrat

He turned around and smiled at her.