Realisation

Samrat didn't know what to do or think.

Sam(in mind):- What she said just now was it right? Yeah i left but not because i was running from the situation but because i wanted her to choose for herself and i knew that i wasn't even her choice. But shayad vo shi bhi thi kahin na kahin mujhe dena chahiye tha uska sath....DAMMIT. jb se vapas aaya hu dimag ghum gya h...jo socha uska ulta hua h...sb. Pakhi aaj bhi yhi h...opposite of what i thought Virat married someone else a teenager to be precise.
Wait and what did she say about bad omen and all? Who the heck blamed her for such things?

Sam could hear her muffed sobs and couldn't take it anymore. Listening to her he knew a lot happened in his absence and he needed to know that to come to a conclusion.

S:- One thing is for sure i need someone to fill me up on all that happened in past months but who? Aai ya badi mami se puch nhi skta. Virat ka to sawal bhi nhi aur ghar ke baki sb bhi mirch masala lga ke bataenge. Karishma....yeah she is the gossip queen of the house ab ise hi apni secret agent bnana padega...

He left the room to give pakhi some time and headed towards the kitchen
As he entered he saw karishma cooking lunch...

K:- are dada aap kuch chahiye kya?

S:- haa bs paani pina tha u continue..

He walked to the fridge and started drinking water thing of a way to strike a conversation

S:- Vaise ghar me sb kaisa h...? A lot of things have changed na...

K:- ho dada...ye ghar to ab pura theater bn gya h...subah shaam nya drama aur highlight of the day is always Sai and ashwini kaku fighting or insulting Patralekha vahini and-

She realised what she just spoke and bit her tounge

K:- So...sorry dada i didn't mean that

S:- karishma i need you to tell me each and everything that happened after i left i mean it..( he spoke sternly)

K(after some thinking):- Dadho sutto dada but on one condition

S(controlling his anger):- Great now u'll blackmail me fine what do you want

K:- haww dada kai boltas i'm not blackmailing u. It's just that mujhe mohit ke sath date pr jaana h...and i don't have any excuse. Usually patralrkha vahini handle these things but aaj unka bhi mood kharab h...soooo

S:- Fine i'll handle it now tell

K:- Dadhi sutto...so after u left..( she tells him everything from virat's marriage to everything else..including incident of sai falling into swimming pool and blaming pakhi although she was innocent, virat miss behavior, pakhi leaving the house or when sai made her grind laal mirch with bare hand and also about society women calling her apsagun and bad omen including ashwini kaku and virat ignoring her everytime she asked for help)

Samrat was fuming in anger by the time she finished. Even Karishma was a bit emotional which was rare.

K:- Dada u know ashwini kaku celebrated his son's wedding extravagently even though unki shadi itni ajeeb situation me hui thi whereas patralekha vahini was taunted and for even attending her parent's wedding anniversary...

No matter how much she enjoyed those dramas she always felt bad for pakhi especially because she always helped her.

Samrat couldn't beleive all this. Did he even know his family or not?

S:- thanks for telling n don't worry i'll tell kaku that you went to mandir with aai.

Saying this he left for the terrace again.

S:- i can't beleive ki ye sb meri family ne kiya h.. And vo virat he claimed to love pakhi and this was his love? And how can my family torture my wife in my absence and blame her? Taunt her for even celebrating her aai-baba's anniversary? Wow! Gussa aa rha h...in sb pr aur khud pr.
Pakhi was right i left her and ran away while she dealt with all the problems. Did i really leave because i wanted her to be happy? No i left because i was scared of the situation. The great army officer who would proudly sacrifice his life for his country ran away from himself and left his wife all alone.

He punched the wall in anger and hurt his knuckles

S:- No way this is happening anymore. Virat doesn't deserve her hell no one does maybe not even me but i am her husband. This time she is not alone. I'll no longer run away from my marriage. She is my wife and that's it

He went to her room and saw pakhi sitting on the bed with eyes closed.
He sat beside her and gently spoke

S:- Pakhi...?

Her eyes snapped open. It was the first time he called her by that name
Seeing her red swollen eyes he stared caressing her eyelids with his thumb. She jerked his hand away...

P:- ab kyu aaye ho? Tumne hi kha tha we don't have any relation so get out and leave me alone. Tumhe to vaise bhi aadat h...

S:- I'm really sorry baba and why will i go away? This is our room that means i have 50% right on this room

P:- kya admi ho yrr tum? Biwi naraz h...aur tumhe apna khud ka constitution likhna h...? Ab to sach me jao.

S:- acha acha sorry nhi kahunga but atleast muh mt phulao.

P:- Ek shart pr..

S:- Hukum kiji ye begum

P(with a cheeky smile):- ice cream and chocolate and pastry and pancakes and donuts. Abhi isi vakt

S:- itna sb tum akele khaogi?

She glared at him

P:- any problem?

He just shook his head and smiled and got up

P:- wait tum yhi rehna mei abhi aayi khi jaana mt

Saying this she ran outside while he just stood there. After a few minute she entered with a icebag and kept it on his right cheek without a warning.

S:- Ouch ab kya kiya maine

P:- chup kro aur ye batao kisi ne dekha to nhi tumhe aise

S:- mtlb

P:- are tumhare gaal pr nishaan aa gya h...kisi ne dekha?

S:- vaise karishma mili thi--

P:- KYA?? tumhe pure ghr me vhi mili thi. Agar kisi ko pta chala that i slapped you to socha h...

S:- are relax nhi dekha usne..aur itna hi hai to maara kyu?

P:- Yaad dilaun?

S:- nhi devi. Ab chale chale shaam ko karishma bhi date pr jaa rhi h...mohit ke sath to usse pehle hme aana hoga

P:- oh ok tum chalo i'll tell aai then come

S:- hmm aur unse bolna ki shaam ko sbse ye khe ki karishma unke sath gyi h...mandir

P:- ok

And she ran to her MIL. Sam chuckled seeing her

S:- Puri bachi ban jaati h...kbhi kbhi aur do adhe ghante pehle jagdamba maa bani thi ye😂.

************************************

Next chapter:- Samrakhi bond and some truth reveal👻👻

I know this was a boring🙂 chapter but i was too tired after exams so my mind isn't working but i assure u next chapter would be all fun.😁