His Audacity

Pakhi was purposely passing her time in the kitchen in order to avoid Samrat. Just then Sai entered the kitchen making Pakhi internally groan at her luck.

Sa:- Are Pakhi Didi aap yha mujhe to lga aaj aap samrath dada ke sath time spend krne ke lie bhagengi but lgta hai aap jada khush nhi h...

Pakhi who was arranging the plates in the racks intentionally banged the dishes creating a loud shrill sound and turned towards her

Pakhi:- Vo kya h...na sai iss ghar me koi aur to kaam krta nhi h...ab mai apne pati ke paas jau ya kaam khtm kru? Ek kaam kro ye sare utensils ab tum arrange kro ayr ha kitchen slab bhi saaf krdena aur milk boil krke fridge rakh dena and........( told her atleast 10-12 chores) tum ye sab kro mei jati hu ab apne pati ke paas. Thanks for the help.

Saying this with a sweet but sarcastic smile she hurriedly walked out.

Sai ( in mind):- ye kya mai to Pakhi didi ko satane aayi thi inhone to baazi hi palat di. Ab agr kaam nhi kiya to subah kaku sunaengi aur mere se nhi higa ye sab pta nhi ye kaise krti h...

She thought with a horrified expression and came up with an idea. She went to Ashwini's room and whined about how she had an exam in two days and can't do all the work.

Ash:- Ye patralekha bhi kitni aalsi h... Roz to kr leti thi pati ke aate hi tevar badal gye...tu chinta mt r bada aur ja kr padh mei kr lungi.

Sai internally rolled her eyes at her biased statement.

Sai(in mind) :- jawab nhi aai ka but mujhe kya as long as it's in my favor

She went to her room humming.

Here Pakhi went to her room with a satisfied smile after getting Sai into trouble but her smile soon disappeared when she reached the door of her room. Taking god's name she visibly gulped and opened the door and the scene in front of her made her blood run cold.

Sam's bag was thrown mercilessly on the floor with his clothes scattered around, his one pair of shoes was in one corner whereas another one was beside the door, socks were on the couch and his jacket was roughly thrown at the corner of the bed on...

Sam's bag was thrown mercilessly on the floor with his clothes scattered around, his one pair of shoes was in one corner whereas another one was beside the door, socks were on the couch and his jacket was roughly thrown at the corner of the bed on which he was lying with his legs spread wide and he slept like a baby in the centre. Pakhi eyes balls almost came out of their sockets. Her precious room turned into a store room.

Pakhi(in mind) :- aai baba ne kha tha ki army officer h...pr ye to pura ka pura bacha h...he bhagwan kya haal bna diya mere pyaare se room ka. I'll kill this idiot i swear.

She closed the door with a bang and went towards the bed. Picking up a glass of water she threw it on Sam's face jerking him awake.

Sam:- baad...baad aa gyi bhago bhago.....

Sam almost screamed with a horrified expression making Pakhi chuckle which grabbed his attention. He angrily looked at her.

Sam:- WTH is wrong with you? Aise kon uthata h...aur uthaya hi kyu? Pagal ho gyi ho?

Pakhi:- Tumne room ka jo haal banaya h...na use dekh kr koi bhi pagal hi jaye ga. Kitne lazy ho tum. Tumhe to aur safai se rehna chahiye army officer ho pr tumse to apne shoes bhi nhi rakhe jaate. Aur aise bed pe pasar kr kis khushi me so rhe ho mere room ka ye haal krne ke baad. Get up and clean it. NOW.

Sam:- tum hoti kon ho order dene wali. Aur ye room mera bhi h...tum bs kuch mahino se ho yha mai saalo se nhi krta saaf jo krna h...kro aur mei to aise hi sounga. Good night and have terrifying nightmare.

Sam huffed in frustration and went back to sleep. He was tired from the long journey and to add fuel to the fire Sai's non-stop rambling did not let him even blink his eyes.

Pakhi almost screamed but controlled only because he had returned today itself and she knew by Sam's expressions in the evening that Sai has sucked his brain enough for today. Good for him Acha hua iske saath.

She took the pillow to sleep with her MIL and went to her.

M:- Kai zala bada tu yha kaise? Tujhe to room me hina chahiye aur ye pillow?

P:- Aai aapka beta pure room ka kabada kr ke bed pe pasr ke so gya hai. Maine to use bohot pyaar se request bhi kri ki thoda side hate to usne mujhe rudly kha ki  vo thk gya h...nhi hatega mei apna khud dekh lu aur kha ki mei room bhi saaf krdu kyunki he's tired. Vo to mei kr dungi but sou kha couch pe to usne apne socks pheke h...

Pakhi said with a crying face. Her MIL instantly melted seeing her tired and crying face and slightly cursed her idiot son.

M:- koi na bada tu mere paas so ja aur room ki phikar chod vo samrat khud saaf krdega tu soja vrna agr subah late hua to ye ghr sar pe utha lenge ye log...aaja

Pakhi went to her and slept within 5 mins. She could feel her aai caressing her hair.

Next morning

Samrat woke up around 7:30 and saw his mother at the door.

Sam:- Aai aap aaye na vha kyu khadi h...

M:- tune kamre me chane ki jagah chodi ...jo mei aaun? kya haal banaya h...kmre ka tune? Uth aur saaf kr ise chal. Kr lia na aaram utar gyi na thakan to ab kaam kr.

Sam:- kai aai krdunga saaf ya fir patralekha krdegi vaise bhi use jada problem h... room se aap fikar mt kro

M:- iss pure ghr ka kaam kam hai jo ab teri khidmat kre? khud failaya hai khud kr saaf. Vaise bhi bechari pura ghr sambhlti h...akele aur tu hai ki

S:- akele mtlb sai aur Karishma bhi to h....aur vo kon sa sb akele krti hogi but fine you are right jitna bhi krti ho thk to jaati hi hogi mei kr dunga saaf abhi

M:- koi kaam vaam nhi krti teri sai bss bolna aata h..uss ldki ko aur karishma ko tu janta h...ab room saaf kre ke fresh hoja aur breakfast kr le aakr

S:- meri sai ka kya mtlb koi meri veri nhi h...vo mere sar mt daalo use aur haa aata hu aap chalo

He got up and cleaned the room and went to freshen up after which he went downstairs for breakfast.

************************************

That's it for this chappy and I hope u liked it. feel free to share your opinions

How did you find Pakhi and Manasi's bond? I really wanted her to have someone to rely on in this crazy family.

I will not go too harsh on Sai's character. She was just a teenager orphaned at 19 getting married to someone almost a decade elder( not sure about Virat's age but it can't be less than 27) and then dealing with Chavan's shit while studying medicine.

Also don't worry Sam and Mohit will have a functioning brain and I'm also planning to show a bit of mohrishma bond as well they were such a cute and supporting couple before the makers destroyed them. meet in next chapter till then byee.

Also wish me luck for my exan on 25 cuz I'm literally freaking out.🤯🤡