Epilogue✔️

The CN house was full of hustle bustles. The house was decorated like a new bride. Sonali could be seen handling the decors while ordering everyone in three languages.

Karishma was in the kitchen looking over the menu while Ninad and Om were casually chatting and laughing. Mohit was busy talking to someone on call.

Bhavani was sitting at her usual place watching her family. Her eyes teared up remembering past events.

It had been 5 years since the day Samrat and Pakhi left the house. Everyone was devastated but as they say time is the best healer.

Virat re joined his duty and was back to his IPS officer attitude. A few things had changed though. He was hard to approach and worked like a machine. But eventually he was normal and started smiling again.

Mohit was now a well known actor plus a director. He and Karishma lived in Mumbai most of the time but prefered to be at home whenever possible.

Om and Sonali took hold of household while Ninad buried his head in his harmonium.

Devyani has fully recovered and was like any normal person and a good mother of course. Harini was entering her teenage now and although no one ever mentioned it to her she knew her dad was a bloody damn criminal and hated him with all her guts. She loved her mom a lot and always respected her.

Bhavani smiled seeing harini happily running around the house to help with the decoration.

Today was a big day for them. Virat was fetting married. And this time for real. For love. Not a bloody deal.

Bhavani felt like her family's life was back to normal now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a house a small boy came running down the stairs with his little legs while shouting.

"Muuummmmaaaaaa"

The lady turned arond surprised and the kid directly jumped into her extended arms. She gasped and he gigled watching her reaction.

"Bacha... Kya krr rhe ho tum. Abhi lg jaati to? Tumare baba to mera sar khaate."

"Ooffoo mmuummaa baba ki chinta mtt klo vo to kuch bhi kehte h..."

The lady widened her eyes listening his words.

"Buri baat beta. Baba ke baare me aisa nhi kehte. Vo kuch soch krr hi kehte h... Na..."

The lil kid thought for a few secs before saying.

"pall baba kehte mmuummaa bohoot bolti to mt suno unki.."

The lady made a face at him.

"You know what you are right. Baba kuch bhi bolte hai... Chalo ab breakfast krr lo."

Just then a man came down while fidgeting with his watch.

"PAKHII!! breakfast laao jldi aaj thoda jldi jaana hoga."

"Apko kb late jaana hota h... Col sahab. Apko to roz ki jldi h..."

"Acha baba ab nashta to do."

Pakhi came and they all sat for breakfast.

"Aur batayiye Mr Abhimanyu Salunkhe kya irada hai...? Adha summer vacation to apka khelne me gya h... Baaki?"

"Are baba aap bhi na... Baaki ka bhi khelne me of course."

Pakhi chuckled while sam hit his head.

"Pura maa pr gya h..."

"Haan to maine paida kiya h..."