Accident-1

Both the ladies were sitting facing each other. Pakhi took out an envelope and forwarded it to her. Sai took it and opened it and was shocked to see the content inside it. Her breath hitched and her face paled. It was photos of her and Jagtap that too quite intimate and at different places. It looked like someone was following her all along. Sai did felt it at times but Jagtap always dismissed her.

Sai looked at Pakhi who was smirking.

S:- Aapne mere pich spy lagaya?

P:- Haa

S:- It's a crime

P:- And having affair is some reward winning act?

S:- What do you want? Agr mujhe ghr se nikalna hota so u could have shown this to Virat and other family members then why?

P:- They are dumb and u will again fool them. What's the use?

S:- So what now?

P:- Well first explain yourself

S:- Huh! What do you think i'll explain you? Jo krna h...krlo....bss ye photos hi dikha skti hai na aap go on show it and as u said i'll again trap them how hard it could be?

Pakhi chuckled with a cold merciless eyes.

P:- You really think that's all i will do.

S:- M..mtlb....?

P:- Well imagine what will happen if Jagtap's father comes to know of it? Or your village people? Or the fact that you......... Aborted your child almost an year ago...?

Sai choked and started coughing and her face paled further.

S:- No....no one will believe you

P:- Kisne kaha ki ye sb mei kahungi? Trust me on this Sai you don't want to try me.

S:- Fine kya chahiye...apko?

P:- Well first tell you story cuz i'm quite confused

S:- Fine....see i and Jagtap love each other from 6 years but our father would never agree for it so we thought to stage a drama of him kidnapping me and marrying me forcefully. I found i was pregnant but mei 18 nhi thi tb so i had to abort it. Aaba meri shaadi Virat se karana chahte the despite the fact ki vo mujhse kitna bada h...age me and told me to never ruin his image or mine.
Mujhe mere image ki fikar thi aur mei aaba ko hurt bhi nhi krna chahti thi so mei samne se apni marzi se usse shaadi nhi kr skti thi so Jagtap thought of this plan..... Shaadi ke baad Jagtap khud ko dheere dheere badal jaata aur aaba bhi use accept kr lete.......

P:- Wow what a plan....excatly what you expect to hear from an aspiring doctor.

S:- Well things you do for love.... Anyways sb perfect tha although Virat ki vajah se ye plan ne postpone kiya tha but that day we were about to get married but suddenly that Virat came.... And ruined my entire life.

P:- Hmm well he was doing his duty but wasn't Jagtab the one to kill your aaba?

S:- I know wo duty pr the but what? How does it matter he still ruined my life. And jagtap ka aim aaba pr nhi Virat pr the and vo Virat ko marna chahta tha but pata nhi aaba ko mahaan banne ki kya zaroorat thi...huh!

P:- Hmm so now you are again with Jagtap....but vo to jail me tha?

S:- Well mei pehle naraz thi and i thought ki Virat utne bhi bure nhi h...but living with him i realized he is an idiot especially after my accident when my friend came to meet me in my room i have to thank you for that though..... Aur Jagtap ke baba ne jail me arrangement kara di thi... As much as we hate it but desh ka system kharab h...so why not take advantage. Uss accident ke baad i met Jagtap and from then on we are together