A New Life

P:- SAMRAT...!!

Sam was startled and pressed the breaks stopping the car with a jerk.

S:- WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK PAKHI..!!

P:- Why are you swearing? Relax.

S:- Relax? You screamed out of nowhere and scared the shit out of me and i should relax?

P:- Shit! I'm really sorry k? I just saw that small puppy crossing the road and i thought you would run over him so i..

S:- Ek baat batana... Am i blind?

P:- Yess...

S:- What?

P:- In my love...

S:- You are impossible. Ab chalien?

P:- Haa

S:-Nhi dekh le dhyan se khi zoo ke saare janwar road pr na ho ek kaam kro utar ke dekho shayad koi chiti ja rhi ho to uska bhi wait kr le...

P:- Kya zaalim ho yrr... Ek puppy ke lie tum gaadi nhi rok skte...

S:- Puppy hmse dur tha kuch nhi hota shukr manao its an empty road or we would have gotten into an accident.

P:- Hushh... Don't say that chalo ab jldi.

He shook his head and started the car and soon they reached her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shruti opened the door with a bright smile and hugged both of them.

Sh:- Finally tum log aa gye we were waiting for you.

P:- Yupp... Chaliye andar.

S:- Hmm

Sh:- He's on a call aata hi hoga c'mon in guys.

They entered the living room and Pakhi looked around for her aai baba.

P:- Bhabhi... Aai baba kaha hai?

Sh:- Oh they went to temple. Aate hi honge. Baitho mei kuch leke aayi.

S:- No need bhabhi we are fine.

Sh:- Oh pls formalities khi aur dikhana sit.

She went inside the kitchen meanwhile Sam saw Pakhi sulking.

S:- Ab kya hua biwi

P:- Dekho na jb mei aayi to sb gayab. Na bhai na aai baba aur bhabhi ne bhi bs ek simple sa hug diya....

S:- Hugs ke bhi type hote hai kya...?

P:- Shut up!

S:- OK.

Suddenly the lights went out. It was pitch black both inside and out side the house. Pakhi looked around a little scarred and tried to search for Sam but he wasn't there.

P:- Samrat?

No response.

P:- The hell? Bhabhi...? Bhai...? Samrat.. Kaha ho sb log. C'mon aise andhere me kon chodta h...

Still no response. She huffed but was still scarred.

P:- I swear Samrat I'll cut all you cloths into pieces and burn them if its a prank..... Except your uniform.

Still hearing no response she got scarred and various thoughts started swarming up in her little head but before she could panic she heard a loud screaming and the lights were back.

Voice:- SURPRISE!!

She looked towards the door to see all her loved ones in front of her. Her aai-baba, bhai-bhabhi and their cute munchkin, her aai and the most special her husband.

Sh:- Well here's to the new fresh start of our lives. No more hatred, no more lies and no more tears. Let's celebrate!!

They all shared a hug and Shruti surprised her with the cake. They all fed to each other. Sada played the music and dragged everyone to dance along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week passed and Samrakhi were ready to leave and start. They were shifting to Banglore after a lot of discussion.

The CN tried to stop them but Sam shut them out completly. Bhawani understood their feelings and decided to not meddle in their affairs anymore.

Mansi decided to go on teerath yatra with her peers and told Samrakhi that she will join them after returning back home.

The CN's life was messed up completly so Om and Mohit were handling all the business alone while Sonali and Karishma took hold of house chores.

Ninad locked himself away in his room. His food was sent to his room everyday. It was rare to see him outside. It won't be wrong to say that he almost looked homeless.

Bhawani was taking care of her daughter finally understanding that her daughter needs her the most. Devyani was under special treatment and Harini was now living with them.

Virat on the other hand was a lost case. He was currently under investigation but everyone knew he would be proven innocent. He had become emotionless. Both Samrat and Pakhi felt bad for him and tried to talk to him but he just gently smiled at them and apologized for everything and thanked for their support.

Samrat convinced Pakhi to not interfere.

S:- I know u want to help him but nothing would work now. His whole life is turned upside down so give him some time. His father has lost the will to live, his mother is a bloody terrorist and used him like a puppet and his wife who he took as his responsibility left him midway. Let him gather himself. Time will eventually heal him.

P:- hmm u're right. Anyway we should sleep now. We have a long journey tomorrow.

S:- hmm...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day they took everyone's blessing and bid them good byes. surprisingly Ninad also came outside to see them off.

Soon the couple left the CN and all the bad memories behind and went off to start a new life. A life filled with love and happiness.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~END~~§§§§§§§§§§§§

I know it was short but the epilogue would be worth it. Promise!

Pls Vote🔰 the Chapter if you liked it.

Happy reading❣️