Arrested

BOOM.....

Sam told everyone to wait here itself and rushed towards the sound. Unknown to him Pakhi also followed him without letting him know or he won't let her go.

Sam slowed down and peeked through the bushes to see Virat holding a gun at Sada. Sai was standing behind Virat panicking.

Sam:- Shit! I have to do something before he hit Sada.

Before he could think of something else he saw Pakhi running in front of Virat.

S:- Yaarrrr iss ldki me dimaag hai ya nhi...? Why am i still married to her?

Here Pakhi saw Virat pointing the gun at her brother so without thinking she went and stood in front of Virat. When she was caught between the two men only then she realised what a stupid move it was.

P(in mind):- Fass gyi... Ab kya kru? Sam aur Bhai to mil kr maar daalenge mujhe.... Fir se koi stupid act krna padega

V:- Pakhi what the hell are you doing here? RUN!

P:- Vo....t..tum kidnap... I don't know... Tum thik to ho na...?

Sai looked at her hidding her laugh.

Sai(in mind):- Hdd hai yrr kya pagalpan hai ye...

V:- Pakhi hato yaha se...

Sada was cursing his stupid sister in his head but thought to reverse the situation in his favour. He took out a sharp knife and captured Pakhi and kept the knife near her neck but made sure she is not hurt in anyway.

V:- PAKHI... Sada chod usko... Kya krr rha hai... Teri dushmani mujhse hai na use chod de... Ye kya tarika h...innocent ldkiyo ko use krke bachne ka... Himmat hai to mujhse ldd

Sada:- Abe htt... Shuruat tune ki thi iski Virat aur khtm mei krunga...chal gun drop kr apni vrna iski jaan le lunga...

Pakhi glared at him while he gulped. Virat made Sai stand near a tree and dropped his gun. Men soon captured him and tied him to the tree. While all this Pakhi was pouting as her brother kept her from moving an inch.

Sada:- Tu kya kb se bandariya ki trha uchal rhi h...seedhe se khadi reh...

P:- Kya insaan ho koi apni behen ko aise kaid krta h...bhala...?

Sa:- Koi aise gun kr samne aata hai kya...? Agr Virat gun chala deta to...? Tu pagal h...kya? Samrat kaha h...? Tu chup chap sbke saath nhi khadi ho skti thi...

P:- Vo mei usi ko chupke se follow krte hue aayi thi fir maine gun dekhi to kuch samajh nhi aaya...

Sa:- Pagal ldki

Soon they heard the entire Chavans rushing over and Sada's men captured them and tied them to the tree as well. Sam also pretended to fight with Sada but was held back by his men.

Except Pakhi and Sam the entire family was tied now. (Mansi didn't come)

Sada:- Bohot hua ye natak... Maar daalo iss Virat ko...

Ashwini's eyes widdened in fear. No matter what Virat was her son and she couldn't see him be killed.

A:- Aee mere bete ko kuch krne ka sochna bhi mtt... Tu janta nhi mei tera kya haal krungi...

Family looked at her with shock while Pulkit cursed her for her stupidity.

Pu(in mind):- Why the fuck is that woman breaking her fascade. Kon sa marr hi gya tha iska beta...

Sada:- Tu..? (laughing) tu kr kya legi... Tere saamne hi ab mei isse marunga...

A:- Tu maarega? Tu smjhta kya hai khud ko? Ek chota sa gunda ho krr tu mere se mukabla krega... Abe tere jaise hazaaron ko maar chuki hu mei... Tu jitne logo ki jaan pure saal me bhi nhi leta use jyada logo ko mei roz til til kr marti hu... Tu mere bete ko marega...