A strange pipe

It was another day in Brooklyn and Mario and Luigi arrive at a towering townhouse with Sophia with them

"Oh, wow! Who knew we would see this place again!" Luigi says.

"Guys, we're famous now" Sophia grabs both their shoulders, "don't you think that since well you know after what we been through you would be known for saving me and the world form a evil king turtle"

"She's right luigi, look where we are" Mario says, "we're heroes now"

Inside, a couple leads Mario Luigi and Sophia up a flight of stairs again.

"Thanks again for coming on such short notice"

"Oh It's no trouble at all, ma'am" mario says.

"The drip is right upstairs at the end of the hall, again"

"but I'm sure men like you have no trouble fixing it right?"

" Very confident, sir"

"It's no problem at all"

"You can count on my brothers to save the day". Sophia says.

"Just be careful about makin' a mess"

"Don't worry, we won't let it happen like last time" Luigi says.

"Yeah our motto is: we don't make messes, we fix 'em"

"Yep" Sophia says.

Then suddenly they were startled by Francis, he was wagging his tail in joy as he was excited to see them, especially Sophia, he sits upstairs in the hallway.

"Ah!"

"Francis is very excited to see you guys, He likes you, especially you!" She points at Sophia.

"Francis" Sophia opens his arms and he jumps on her, licking all over her face, she laughs in joy.

"Oh-its so good to see you too"

Mario gets down and scratch the dog's neck and he seems to now like Mario and Luigi now

When Francis licks the mario's face. Luigi walks by but then he stops when he looks down to see he was steps on something.

Luigi lifts his foot off a brand new chew bone. He didn't wanted to the same mistake again.

"Oh no, i made that same mistake before I'm not going to make that same mistake again"

He careful walks over the new bone, Francis looks at him then he smiles as he lets Luigi pet his head.

They then head into the bathroom, and again Sophia keeps the couple company, they just talked.

Then the three begin to examine the dripping sink, Luigi getting sprayed by water in the process.

"Wrench?" Mario asked, Luigi hands him the wrench.

Mario uses two wrenches to tighten the pipes, to stop the leak.

"Mm-hmm. And our first job complete" Mario and Luigi do a clapping ritual.

"Ay!"

"Good job you guys" Sophia was sitting on the toilet, she gets up and walks to them.

"And without making a mistake"

"I guess after defeating am army of evil turtles, it's made us wiser" Mario says.

then they begin to leave, "well I just we should go before-" luigig says but they get spoke when
they see Francis sitting in the bathroom doorway.

"Francis is here" luigi stutter.