Meeting the mario bros

The next morning, Nana Noodleman sat propped up on satiny pillows in her elegant bed watching TV.

Hobbs opened the bedroom curtains, letting sunlight pour in from the windows.

As he set a breakfast cray down in front of his employer, he noticed her smiling at the television.

Curious to see what was amusing her, he glanced at the screen and saw a horse named Linda Le Bon presenting the news. Next to her was a photo of Buster Moon!

"What?" Hobbs asked, surprised to see the little koala from the cheater on the news.

Nana just kept smiling, pleased that Buster had gone to Redshore City, auditioned, and won his chance at the big time.

She sipped her tea, satisfied with herself for challenging him to not give up.

That day, limousines carried Buster and his cast to the Crystal Tower Hotel.

Before they could open the car doors themselves, their drivers rushed around to do it for the happy passengers.

When Mr. Crystal had ordered Jerry to make sure the New Moon Theater players got "the whole shaboodle," he'd meant it!

And at that time, the super Mario bros snuck in.

They were amazed by inside the tower, especially Luigi.

"Wow Mario, this place is amazing" Luigi says.

"Yeah that's great Luigi, but we first things first, we need to find someone who can help us"

"Oh right right right, so what should we do first?"

"Hmm" Mario looks around then he sees the elevator, then Luigi sees the the sign.

"Crystal tower hotel? Sounds nice"

"Come on Luigi to the elevator"

But with the moon crew, they weren't even allowed to carry their own luggage.

Bellhops dressed in splendid uniforms hurried to load their bags and instruments onto carts and whisk them away to the luxury suites that had been reserved for them.

As Buster and his friends entered the hotel, they were dazzled by the sight of splashing fountains and beautiful decorations.

The lobby was absolutely magnificent, with soaring ceilings and glass elevators silently carrying guests up to the higher floors.

The New Moon Theater troupe members were in awe.

As if in a dream, they checked in at the front desk, received keys to their suites, and rode the impossibly swift and smooth elevators up to the top of the skyscraper, the Mario brothers just arrived to the top, they were the first inside the suite.

"Wow" both boys were impressed, then they looked around.

"This place is amazing" Luigi says.

"Come on Luigi let's check it out"

That evening, when the moon crew settle in, three bellhops pushed carts stacked high with delectable treats through illuminated doors and into Buster's spacious suite.

But Buster was too busy frantically coming up with a script for Out of This World with Gunter to pay much attention.

While the excitable pig paced around the room trying out ideas, Buster typed on his laptop as fast as he could.

"Okay:" Gunter said.

"So zis guy's coming in fo sar side and its, like, cuckoo-crazy, and zen I that we should haft, like, ziss cool alien tango scene"