Porsha's breakdown

"Please, Mr. Calloway," Buster said. "You don't realize how much it would mean to have you in our show, and_"

"WOULD YOU STOP YOUR YAKKING!" Clay roared, cutting Buster off. The little koala cowered, terrified by the huge, angry lion.

Clay took Miss Crawly's glass eye out of his pocket and dropped it into Buster's lap.

"Here. Your friend left this on my property."
Stomping out of the room, Clay grumbled, 'I want you gone in the morning." He slammed the door behind him.

BAM!

"And that's why they say never meet your heroes," Ash said ruefully.

Back with the Mario brothers, they were fixing the showers.

"Ok, there that should do it, try it now Luigi"

Luigi turns on the faucet and the shower was running.

"Yes"

"Another job, well done" Mario says.

Mario and Luigi do their traditional clapping ritual.

"Ay!" The. They moved on to the toilet,ario takes the plunger.

"Man Sophia would've love this place" Luigi says.

"Yeah, I do miss her" Mario said.

Then suddenly, "who's Sophia?"

"Ah?" They get scared when they see Porsha hanging by the door smiling.

"Oh hey" Mario waved nervously.

"Who's Sophia?" Luigi repeated her question, "Well she's our-"

"Our baby sister" Mario says.

"Oh, well She's very lucky to have brothers like you"

"Yeah, she sure is" mario frowns as he thinks about Sophia.

Then Porsha pulls out her phone and starts texting.

"Well we were just doing our job" Mario says.

"Yeah, go ahead, do your thing" Porsha turns away, "I'm just letting my dad know what a great job you guys are doing, oh my the way, thank you for fixing the shower" she walks back to rehearsal.

Mario and Luigi smiled, "you know for a spoiled brat, she's not really that bad once you get to know her" Mario says.

"Yeah"

Then they both pack up, "come on Luigi let's go"

That evening in a parking garage, where they wouldn't be bothered, Johnny tried to show Nooshy the steps from the dance battle, but he tripped and fell.

"Whoa, mate.You're not ready to be busting out these moves"

"Sorry"

"Look at you. Klaus has thrown you in the deep end and drained out all of your confidence like..."

Realizing Klaus Kickenklober had ruined Johnny's confidence, Nooshy said, "Don't worry. We'll build up to it, step by step. Just forget what Klaus told you and go with the flow!"

She changed the music and started to dance. She would do a small move, and then she had Johnny copy her. As they went on and he mimicked her steps, he started to improve.
Nooshy smiled.

The next day, Klaus was shocked by how much better Johnny was dancing. He and Ryan did their dance fight, and Johnny got every step right!.

"Woooo!" Nooshy cried, Luigi passed by when he saw and he smiled.