Final performance

Gunter and Rosita stared at the mouth of the crystal cave, not sure what to do.

Then Ash stepped out of the cave, singing one of Clay Calloway's old songs alone.

I have climbed ♪

♪ The highest mountains ♪

♪ I have run ♪

♪ Through the fields ♪

♪ Only to be with you ♪

♪ But I still haven't found ♪

♪ What I'm looking for ♪

♪ But I still haven't found ♪

Buster and Clay watched from backstage as Ash turned to the audience and lifted her hands while she sang . ..

..and everyone in the audience started singing with her! They all knew and loved Clay's song, remembering every word and note.

♪ What I'm looking for ♪

♪ But I still haven't found ♪

♪ What I'm looking for ♪

When Clay heard the whole audience singing his song, his eyes filled with tears, he felt his late wife's presence with him.

Luigi saw him then he grabbed his shoulders.

"Hey...I know what's it like to lose someone important in your life the only person that mattered to you, the one that inspired you"

"Our grandfather Leonardo lost our grandmother Elena because she was sick with cancer, they moved to America to start a new life, although grandpa Leonardo was afraid, it was grandma Elena  that inspired him to move to America, when she died after our uncles and father were born, but he always believed in her words and lived them on: no matter how bad things seem you always need to fight for what's right and never let fear stop you from doing the things you love"

Luigi's words lift him up, so He lifted his guitar and began to play.

The second that the audience heard his guitar, they cheered, whooped, and clapped.

And as Clay Calloway walked out of the crystal cave, playing and singing, they leapt to their feet, excited and thrilled.

♪ I believe ♪

♪ In the kingdom come ♪

♪ Then all the colors ♪

♪ Will bleed into one ♪

♪ Bleed into one ♪

♪ But yes, I'm still running ♪

"I knew he could do it" Luigi nodded.

Then his brother stabbed next to him, "nice work baby bro" he holds his shoulders.

Ash and Clay sang the song together. Clay smiled at Ash, grateful to her for encouraging him to play and sing again. From his place at the soundboard, Buster felt overjoyed.

♪ You broke the bonds ♪

♪ And you loosed the chains ♪

♪ Carried the cross ♪

♪ Of my shame, of my shame ♪

♪ You know I believe it ♪

"Well it's like grandpa always say-"