II: Mulakat | ملاكات

'Woh itne qareeb hogaya tha, mujhey laga mera hogaya tha.'

Kinaira symptoms began to aggravate, but before she could black out, she saw a tall, handsome, masculine man walk in the cardiac surgery wing. He wore a black sweater paired with dark grey pants and silver Emiporio Armani Grey Watch. He smelled like Versace Euro. His cologne filled up the room.

That man's eyes were pinned on Asif's daughter Kinaira who looked beautiful in a long black dress paired with black wide leg pant and a black chaddar with white embroidery. Her hand were filled with silver churriyan and on the other hand she wore a watch with her silver Cartier bracelets. She paired her outfit with simple nude khuse and minimal makeup which was on for hours and had sunk into her face, yet it still couldn't cover up her tired, sleepless face.

"Asalamualaykum! Asif uncle and Humairah aunty" The man uttered. "Walaykumasalam Alyaan beta! Kesay ho tum? How is Airforce?." Asif replied. "Uncle apki dua hai bss,. Sab Allah ka shukar. Main Junaid sey mil key ata hu" Alyaan answered.

He began to walk toward Junaid who was sat infront of Kinaira. Kinaira turned around from the window to see the most stunning man who once unintentionally ruined her peace. Her eyes widened, her heartbeat was rapid. It was so fast that she could feel her heart rip out of The pericardium at any moment.

"Alyaan bhai how are you? Long time since we last met" Junaid said. "I'm fine, tum kesay ho? Yaar sahi mein time nahi hota, Adha time flying kartay huwe pata nahi chalta aur baki time parhai. Wesay yeh tumhari behen ko kya hua?" Alyaan asked. "Ap jaa kar api sey khud hi baat karleyn. Wesay bhi apko pata hai kisi sey baat karey ya na karey, Apsey aur Hamza bhai sey dur nahi reh sakti" Junaid muttered.

"Asalamualaykum Ayra Khan Ghori" "Walaykumasalam Alyaan Ayaz Awan"

"Itne time baad ana huye apka Islamabad. Kahi nafrat tou nahi kar behti Islamabad sey?" Alyaan frowned. "Nafrat tab ki jati hai jab maazi yaad ho, har ek cheez bhulakr gaye thi aur akhir, Islamabad mein tou... khair." Kinaira replied. "Well, welcome back love." Alyaan said.

Alyaan and Kinaira maintained their distance, yet communicated with their eyes. They had the ability to understand what their hearts said. The bond between the two was strong enough, even after the intensely long 3 years which passed like an atom cloud.

Dr. Mahrukh, the finest cardiac surgeon in Pakistan, She walked out of the OT. As she began to speak, the entire room silenced. "Haider Khan Ghori is out of danger. Humney stunt daldiya hai. He need proper care and no stress. We will be moving him to the observation room shortly."

"Alhumdullilah" everyone sigh in relief.

Alyaan grabbed Kinaira's hand to take her on top of the hospital roof to change the atmosphere around her. The minute his hand touched hers, it felt nostalgic. Every memory she tried to burry inside of her, painfully unveiled themselves. The next thing she know is that Alyaan Ayaz Awan stood infront of her and questioned her, "Barey arsey key baad mulakat hui hai humari aur tum-." "Waqt key saath puraney yaar bhi choot gaye mere" Kinaira eyes teared.

Alyaan looked though her glossy eyes, as he moved closer to her, gently grabbed her from the waist and pulled in for a hug. Kinaira rested her face on his chest. The feeling of relief and comfort flourished within her. Their heartbeat corresponded. The the feelings reconciled between the two

He has always been her safe space. They brought each other sukoon... They never competed, they always completed each other.