X: Khushiyan | خوشیان

'Umra bhar Ghalib yahi bhool karta raha,
Dhool chehre pe thi, aur aina saaf karta raha.'

2 years and 10 months later,

PRESENT:

2 years had went by since Alyaan and Kinaira got married. They were living the best life. Kinaira was concentrated into her being the bestest surgeon while Alyaan became an Air Commodore.

Current day:

"Alyaan, Zaiynah wouldn't sleep." Kinaira whispered. "Let me sleep, she will sleep her self." Alyaan muttered in his sleep.

Flashback:

"Alyaan, wakeup right now." Kinaira said with a painful voice. "It's midnight, let me sleep." "Alyaan, my water broke. Wakeup and let's go to the hospital right now." Kinaira screamed. Alyaan wokeup from his sleep alarmed. He grabbed his car keys and took Kinaira to the emergency.

Kinaira was taken to do some test and give pain medication whistle Alyaan called up his parents to come immediately to CMH. "Are you ok Ayra?" Alyaan panicked. "I am absolutely fine, these contractions aren't as severe... YET. It hurts. GET ME A DOCTOR!" Kinaira yelled. Shortly, along with the doctor Mahi and Haseeb entered too. Mahi was working night shift in the gync ward along with Haseeb, who is a Predriatric.

Next to Kinaira there was Naseeb, Talal and Sonia's youngest daughter who was also in labour. "Kinaira bhabi?" Naseeb yelled in pain. "Naseeb? How are you? How's your baby?" Kinaira asked crying. "I'm fine, this baby is killing me, imma cry bhabi, dard hora hai!!" Naseeba screamed.

"Yes, calm down, humney gync specialist ko bulaya hai. Kinaira and Naseeb will receive the best treatment." Doctor reassured. "Kinaira was 35 week, right? Mahi asked. "Yes, it is preterm. the baby is going to be premature. And Naseeba your is full term?

'There are few chances of preeclampsia. Since Kinaira is a bp patient. there can be many complications like: RDS (respiratory distress syndrome), sepsis, PDA, jaundice, low birth weight, difficulty regulating temperature, developmental delays, or even maybe death. but don't worry, we have prep the NICU, after surgery, we'll be shifting the baby there." Doctor uttered.'

Kinaira and Naseeba were both rushed to the OT together.

Few hours passed by, Naseeba's doctor came out of the OT and announced everyone, "Congratulations, it's a baby girl. We'll be shifting the mother and baby to the recovery room."

Wasay hugged Alyaan in excitement.

A moment later, Kinaira's doctor came out to announce that the baby girl is healthy and both the mother and baby have been taken to recovery room.

Alyaan jumped in enjoyment. He hugged Shaheen Begum and cried his heart out after finding out he became a father. His enjoyment was beyond explanatory. He was the happiest man on earth. Alyaan rushed down to the masjid and prayed shukraney ke nafil along with Wasae.

The time they returned back, both Kinaira and Naseeba had regained consciousness.

"How are you feeling beta?" Shaheen Begum asked Kinaira. "I'm feel blessed. Alhumdullilah." Kinaira sighed. "Alyaan, main aur Ayaz nikal tey hain, tum dono ko kuch bhi chahiye ho call kardena." Shaheen Begum said before leaving.

"I'm so happy Kinaira, my words can't describe how I'm overflowing with this happiness inside of me." Alyaan smiled. "Come here, hold her.." Kinaira whispered. "She's so tiny." Alyaan smiled.