IV: Andaaza | اندزا

'Phir nahi bastay woh dil jo aik bar ujar jate hain,

Qabrain jitni bhi sajao koi zinda nahi hota."

1 year and 6 months later...

Kinaira had started university in Islamabad. She continued with medical and got into Army Medical College (AMC). Alyaan continued his career in Airforce.

Kinaira seemed comfortably well off in Islamabad, and ever since she started university, she was a different person. She met new people and became friends with many, including Mahi who was close to Haseeb. She was more responsible and started growing into a safe and caring environment which she always wanted. And not just medical, on the side, Kinaira was doing a paid internship in Awan's estate program which was lead by Ayaz Awan for young students who want more from their life. Something which made her motivated her to do well off in her career in both medical and real estate.

Along with Kinaira, Alyaan was working part time in his father's business. He played a more active role in the intern program. His more time was spent in the air field.

Alyaan and Kinaira were the polar opposite, but similar in many ways. They had different stories, but their empathetic nature helps nurture best out of them both. They helped each other grow into the best version with a matter of few months.

Kinaira started to notice many positive changes in Alyaan. How he changed around her. He was becoming into a gentleman and getting out of his old habits. He respected Hind, regardless of their differences. He gave her a chance to change herself. Alyaan became responsible and independent. He was turning into a man. He provided, protected and provisioned. He was growing into a man he told Kinaira about that night. He felt great about himself and didn't care about what others have to say about it. The only person's last words that mattered to him were Kinaira's.

It was a Thursday morning, Kinaira wokeup to a a shining bright light which shined through the rose gold net curtains in her bedroom. A voice let in her room by Shaheen Begum, "Kinaira get down for breakfast." Kinaira went to get freshen herself up and headed down for dinner.

The family sat at the breakfast table. "Goodmorning Kinaira!" Ayaz smiled. "Morning uncle!" Kinaira replied. "What's your plans for today? Later, I have to go with Hind and I was hoping you would like to join us for a girls day?" Saira asked. "I would love to Saira api, but I have uni and then I have to go for a house visit." Kinaira said. "It's okay meri jaan!" Saira smiled. "Actually, kal tum log koi plans na banana, mainay brunch pey jana hai and I'm hoping for my two lovely daughters to join me along with my friends." Shaheen Begum smiled.

Kinaira and Saira both agreed and continued with their breakfast. "Sherry bhai, apko Multan kay liye kab nikalna hai?" Alyaan asked. "I have to leave in 1200 hours." Shehryar replied. "Ayra, do you want to leave for uni? I'm headed their for work, so it would be a nice that we could discuss about the intern program." Ayaz asked. "Sure uncle, That would be great!" Kinaira smiled.

Ayaz stood up to grab his coat and left with Kinaira leaving everyone at the breakfast table.

Alyaan:

"It was nice to see Kinaira get comfortable with the family. Humairah Bhabi and Asif Bhai haven't been the best with her." Shaheen Begum sighed. "Why? What happened? What did they do?" Alyaan frowned. Shaheen Begum asked Alyaan to leave this discussion between them and not to question Kinaira about her past whatsoever.