Epilouge

Twenty years later,

After Alyaan has said yes to Kinaira about having a baby, they both made their way for a romantic getaway in Pairs. Leaving Kaiynah in the hands of Naseeba and Mahi who took turns babysitting her.

After they returned, 8 months later, Kinaira gave birth to two premature twins.

Alyaan and Kinaira were blessed with two boys, Ahan Alyaan Awan and Amaan Alyaan Awan.

Present:

"Maa, I am going to uni and I have plans with Asmara and Amiz." Kaiynah's said to Kinaira and Alyaan. "Amiz? I see api, I see." Ahan joked. "Maa baba have you seen Ahan? He is turning into a little devil and he's just an year younger then me. Issey acha tou Amaan hai." Kaiynah hissed.

"I know api you love me?" Amaan laughed looking at Ahan who was clearly interested in that last nights pizza which he had warmed up to 'perfection'. "Oh mama and baba, I have practice too so I will see you at dinner." Amaan smiled.

The three left for university while Alyaan and Kinaira looked at each other. They had the perfect peaceful life they wished for.

The had moved to Abu Dhabi along with Naseeba, Wasay and their kids, along with Mahi and Haseeb who were pregnant as well.

Everyone had moved on with their lives, a week after Alyaan and Kinaira arrived from Paris, Ayaz and Shaheen Begum passed away in a car crash which was hard for them both to recover.

Dono ko pata tha key maut sirf khuda key haath mein hai aur kisi key nahi. It was them both against everyone.

*
*
*

And like that, I would like the end this book on a good note.

Life is in no one hands and it's pretty unexpected, but what is in our hands it's the way we decide to live it and cherish it.

No one is going to have our backs, we have to make sacrifices and compromise and find our own people.

This story is completely based off fiction, but some sequences are taken from stories and references which I feel makes it more close to my heart.

This is my first book, so bohat sari ghaltiyo ko nazar andaz kartay huye agaye bar tay huye, share your options and reviews and looking forwards to writing another one with a better story and more improvements.

* Thank you *