Prolouge

'Ikhteylaf hone key bawajud muntafiq hona, key taqdeer ka na milna hoga kuch behtar kay liye.'

She had her life pretty much planted for her. Ruthless Asif Khan Ghori and Humairah Khan had set every possible segment for her, from the day she was born. Her parents made sure she abide by the goals set for her. They wanted her to follow the road which had been followed for ages. Gave her intense pressure, kept her up all night, so she couldn't dream and find a way of life which her heart desires.

She followed the dreams of her parents, by pursuing a career in medical. She owned a charity/orphan house which she loved visiting. Growing up, she loved children and wishes of having her own some day in the future is Allah wills. She was diagnosed with PCOS when she was 14. Just like every other mother, her mother wasn't the one who would bother to explain her complying daughter what PCOS meant and what are the effects of it, hence it never occurred to her that the smothering factor was absent in their relationship, which gradually built a fear of rejection, infertility, or even being opinionated scared her.

She developed terminal relationship with her family. Broken ties, jin ko woh wapis nahi jod na chahti thi. Duri thi uski apno sey, tordiya tha usko ko andar sey kanch ki tarha, bina jaane. Anjaan banke uske saath ajnabee sey batatar saluk kiya. Sukoon usko woh anjnabee detay paye, joh apne nahi dey sakey. Her family put her through hell and back, she recovered from most, but with scars. That is how she calmed her theoretical mind.

Besides that, she had her partner arranged, (practically forced) for her by her parents. She was engaged to her cousin at 21 years of age. She had given up on love after thinking, if her family can't give love and respect to her, dusrey kesay karey ge. Akhir, humesha sey tou yehi sunti aye hai. Chahey woh lafzo sey ho, ya phir...;

Her fiancé was a well known Neurosurgeon in Karachi. He had a big family and was earning handsomely well then most surgeons world wide. He was known to be the sweetest... He was presumed as innocent and humble; he often visited Dubai. After his specialisation in London, he set up multiple clinics, but he often worked at his clinic in Dubai, which mostly he looked after with his younger brother Haseeb. Haseeb was youngest out of all the three siblings. He prefered peace and didn't want to partisipate in any ventures conducted by the Khan's. Soon after, Haseeb found a reason and moved to Islamabad, Pakistan and continued his further studies in Army Medical College (AMC).

Asif and Humairah didn't only have her as their only child. They had two other sons, Haider and Junaid. Haider was the oldest and married to Saira Ayaz Awan. Haider was a business major like Asif. He was a clone of his father. He was competitive, egoistic, decietful, untrustworthy and would do anything to accomplish his target and not just that, on top, Haider was next in line for all the Khan's assest which would be passed onto Haider which would make him the richest man to exist, but that to if Asif died, which to was a saddening truth, even after all the assasination attempts, he was yet, completely fine and breating, except he had an ilness which only he knew.

Unlike Haider, Junaid was like his sister, preferred peace, yet he was still competitive and wild like the Khan's son he was. Haider would open fire, but Junaid's every step is pre-calculated and initiated at a proper time. His family chose to send him to hungary to pursue dentistry, but that wasnt the only studies he opted for.