III: Maazi | معاذ

'Ajeeb zulm karti hai teri yaadein, sochu tou bikhar jaun,

Na sochu tou kidher jaun.'

3 years earlier...

Islamabad, Pakistan:

Kinaira had an assassination attempt against her. Asif and Haider were thrilled with the outcome, they thought it's best for Kinaira to live in Islamabad for her 'safety' and to have a clear part for Haider, since he wouldn't have to work as hard to remove Kinaira out of the way.

Asif called Ayaz. "Salam Ayaz, kesay ho?" "Wasalam Asif. Alhumdullilah, tum sunao?" "Ayaz, yaha khatra barta jara hai Kinaira kay liye. Mein chahta hu, kuch waqt key liye woh Pakistan ajaye, tumhare pas rahe." "Asif, she is more then welcome to live with us. Shehryar, Alyaan and Saira hai yaha. She will be entertained." "Ayaz, chalo. Usko tumhare pas bejwata hu. Khayal rakhna uska. Allahifz!"

It was a week later.. Kinaira had a good feeling to be in Islamabad. It always gave her positive vibes, since she had been in Islamabad most of the time growing up.

When Kinaira arrived at the Islamabad International Airport. Shehryar and Alyaan greeted her at the with a warm hugs and a bouquet of red roses. They were happy and excited to see her, yet scared for an 18 year old  who have survived something no teen should go through. They got their gunman to help with them with her luggage.

The car ride was pleasantly quite, "So, Kinaira what are your plans for the week? Anything planned out?" Shehryar broke the silence. "Not really. I don't know anyone here, plus I just had an assassination attempt on me. I won't be leaving the place." Kinaira replied with a smile of her glowing face.

They reached home. When Kinaira walked in along with the Awan brothers, She was welcomed by Shaheen Begum. They got a servant to set her room, meanwhile they sat and talked about the assassination attempt to Shehryar.

Shehryar is the oldest son of Ayaz and Shaheen Begum. He is in the military like his father, in the infantry corp. He is the captain. Alyaan is the middle child of Ayaz and Shaheen. He is in the Airforce as a flying officer. He worked as an intern with Khan's real estate Company for an year before officially joining the Airforce.

"Kinaira beta, jaa kar fresh hojao. Yeh mard tou phir tumhey chorey gey nahi. Baad mein baad karte hain" Shaheen Begum smiled. Alyaan went up along with Kinaira to show her the guest room which was prepared for her and to make her feel comfortable.

Alyaan was excited for Kinaira to live with them, since they had been friends since childhood, he always had a crush on her and expected more. She set her cupboard first, even after Alyaan insisted to have dinner first. But she wanted to get done with it before so she didn't have to worry about it later.

Alyaan:

"Kinaira, let's have dinner first. You can set your cupboard afterwards." Alyaan said. "No, I think, it's better to clean up right now before dinner. I'll be tired later on." After setting up her cupboard, she went for a shower. Alyaan went downstairs to sit with the family. "Baba, don't you think she would be uncomfortable around us, I mean, throughout, we were just friends and now living, it's two different situations." Alyaan concerned. "Beta, comfortable karna pareyga. Akhir ghar ki bachi hai. Aur Asif mujhpe ehtibar karta hai, kay main uski beti ko apni beti samj ke, uski hifazat karuga." Ayaz smiled.