VII: Mitwa | میتوا

'Na koi humdard tha, na koi dard tha,

Phir ek humdard mila, usi sey sara dard mila."

It was the next morning, Kinaira got a call from Saira about her arrival. Kinaira wokeup to see that Alyaan wasn't in the bedroom. She went outside into the kitchen to find him making pancakes. "Goodmorning!" Alyaan smiled. "Why the fuck are you cooking? Tumhey kal raat itna tez bukhar hai, tumhara dimaag thikane per hai Alyaan Ayaz Awan?" Kinaira screamed. "Relax, meri tabiyat bilkul thek hai. Thanks to Dr Ayra Khan, I'm absolutely fine." Alyaan smiled. "Saira Bhabi agaye hain. Humein airport pick karney jana hai." Kinaira muttered after realising Alyaan would do whatever he wills and not listen.

Kinaira went back inside her room to change and freshen up. When she came out she saw Alyaan ready to leave. Kinaira took the pancakes he made with her to the car so she could finish it up. While she enjoyed the breakfast, she made sure to stuff morsel of it into Alyaan's mouth while he drove.

An estimated twenty to thirty five minutes later they arrived at the airport where Saira had been waiting for them. "Assalamualaykum bhabi!" Kinaira smiled before hugging Saira. "Walaykumasalam beta. Salam Alyaan." Saira replied. "Choti, kesi ho? Cali mein bhi sukoon nahi tha joh yaha agaye?" Alyaan chuckled. "Tum chup karo. How's Haider now Kinaira?"  Saira asked. "Bhai is fine now. We'll drop you of to the hospital and then leave." Kinaira said. "Why wouldn't you stay? All good?" Saira asked.

"You know how everyone is regarding me. I'll stay back. Plus, sameer will be coming soon to Islamabad. He didn't come yesterday, so I'm hoping today is the day." Kinaira replied. "Mangni tordo Kinaira aur yaha sey dur bagjao. Tumhey baba, tumhara bhai, tumhari maa aur sameer. Teeno nahi jeenay deyn ge. Mark my words." Saira replies.

Alyaan diverted the topic knowing it isn't going to end well. He got them to sit in the car and drove as fast as he could so Saira could reach the hospital. When they reached the hospital, Kinaira decided to stay in the car, meanwhile, Alyaan took Saira inside.

"Tum aur Kinaira ke darmiyan fasley joh they, woh aaista sey, tumhari muhabbat ki wajah sey khatam hogayege. Iss bar uska dil na dhukhana. Ek sabar hai ussmein, joh tumney tordiya tha, ek khuawish thi, ek etibar tha joh sab tumsey shuru hoti aur khatam bhi tumseg hoti." Saira cried. "Saira, mainay joh uss waqt kiya tha uski behtrati kay liye tha." Alyaan replied. "Matlab? Main samjhi nahi. Thora tafseel mein batao." Saira said.

FLASHBACK

Few years earlier...

Alyaan:

It was few months after the attack that took place on the day of Haider and Saira's surprise Nikkah. Haider and Saira decided to move to California. Haider bought a company in San Francisco and wanted to settle there and built a future for his future kids there. Pakistan was unsafe for him and his family. The constant attack on the family wouldn't have been tolerated at most.

While they decided to get settle, Ali Murtaza made a decision of getting married and invited Alyaan and Kinaira to Karachi to attend his wedding festivities. Kinaira was 20 and the only guy in her mind was Alyaan Ayaz Awan. No one else seemed to interest her, but Alyaan had other ideas in his mind. He wanted to explore and expand more in his life. He wanted to move away and get the most out of his life. He wasn't ready to settle. He did love Kinaira. He loved her with his entire heart, but he didn't want to commit into a marriage just yes.