0.

"𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍."

"hey billy"

"hey billy"

"yes luna"

"we're gonna be friends forever right ?" the boy gasped dramatically and pulled the girl in for a hug.

"of course luna! why would you even say that, i love you, we'd never stop being friends." A 10 year old bill exclaimed. Luna let out a relived sigh, then hugged the boy back.

"you promise ?"

"i promise."

"good cause i never want you to leave me." the girl said smuggling into him, he blushed a bit before smiling.

"never luna." he said while stroking her hair. She smiled glad she had the boy in her life. but only if she knew..

That's promises don't last forever.

    Luna moved to germany when she was 6, Her mom had remarried this man that lived in germany, when her mother went on a business trip and came back with a diamond ring, her mother was only gone for 2 months, luna didn't quite understand how love worked at the time but she was happy to have a new dad and older brother, she welcomed them in with open arms, her older brother was 8, they immediately were attached at the hip, Since lunas step father worked and lived in germany, and only came to puerto rico to marry lunas mother, luna didn't expect to move all the way to germany, She only knew english and spanish, so she had a hard time learning german. When she went to school people called her and her brother foreigners because of the way they looked, they didn't care though cause they had each other, during recess one day a boy came up to her on the swings and asked what her name was, she told him her name expecting him to make fun of her but he got excited and asked her what it meant, at the moment she knew she met her best friend. They did everything together always with each other, travis and tom became friends as well, both of them shared a mutual love for playing the guitar, when they were younger bill promised to marry luna when he got older and she agreed, lunas mom and step dad always thought they were adorable. It was when luna and bill were 8 when he heard her sing for the first time, he loved it and always wanted her to sing, she became all shy after that, no one had really heard her sing and the people who had always said she was good. When they were 9 they were each others first kiss, and after that bill went around calling luna his girlfriend, she was shocked about it at first but slowly started to call him his boyfriend, people thought they were weird but the couple didn't care as long as they had each other that's all that mattered. At the age of 12 the twins formed a band called devilish with their friends georg and gustav, they weren't really known until bill went on the show star search, the singer didn't win, he was upset and luna comforted him the entire time. Lunas step father had connections to music label, so when he heard her sing for the first time he reached out to his friend to listen to luna, she was nervous at first then got used to it, the label wanted to sign her, she didn't know at first cause she was still young, she talked to bill about it and they boy pushed her to do it. She told the label she wanted to wait, and due to her step father being friends with the label, they complied, the girl was still young, she said she wanted a couple year and they agreed. In the year 2005 bill got signed to a label, luna was happy and excited for him, they celebrated and bill officially asked luna to be his girlfriend that day, she said yes and they were a couple. Then one day while the female was going to his house she noticed there were no cars in the drive way, she found it strange, she then knocked on the door and got no answer, she looked in the window and noticed there was nothing in the house, she called, and called, and called the boy, the boys brother, his mom, but everything went straight to voicemail, she was heartbroken, that was when she wrote her first hit, that day she went to her step dad saying she was ready to sign to the label, and so she started her music career, missing her first love, the boy that left her with no explanation. She remembered the promise the couple had made when they were ten, she thought it was bull shit and never trusted anyone again, other than her best friend lila and her step brother.

800 words (SO THIS IS THE INTRO AND THE BACKSTORY, hope y'all enjoyed and are ready for when i begin to update

800 words
(SO THIS IS THE INTRO AND THE BACKSTORY, hope y'all enjoyed and are ready for when i begin to update.)