5.

"𝐎𝐇, 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔? 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒."

3rd pov

3rd pov

  As luna drove to her nearest coffee shop, she thought about bill, he'd changed. A lot. He was still as beautiful as ever, she was mad at herself for still loving him but what could she do honestly ? That was her first love and her first everything basically.

She got to her favorite coffee shop that she always goes to, it's never crowded or packed with a lot of people, the owners and workers all know who she is but they are nice people and decided not to go telling the press who she is or anything like that.

"luna, it's so good to see you again it's been a while." emma, one of the owners smiled at her as she walked in. The owners were this cute married couple, emma, who was mexican, and William who was german. The married couple reminded luna of how she wanted her and bill to be when they got older, but you know with the whole him leaving her thing, her dreams in that had disappeared.

"hi tia, how are you? and yes it has been." luma said as she fully got to the register, since emma saw luna as a daughter she insisted that luna call her tia.

"i've been good mija, how are you though, i heard you on the radio the other day and was thinking about you, how's your brother been also?" emma knew of lunas brother as well because when she'd go to the coffee shop sometimes her brother would be there.

"he's good just still as grouchy as ever you know, i was gonna bring him but he was still asleep." luna said rolling her eyes, emma laughed at that, she knew what it was like to have sibling cause she had a few of her own.

"well mija do you want the usual ? i'll bring it to you once it's done." emma asked the younger girl. Luna nodded and thanked her before going to go sit down at her usual table a bit towards the corner. Luna sat there and thought about all the current events that were happening, she also thought about how the MTV awards were coming up within a few weeks, she knew she had been nominated for a whole bunch of things and was set to perform as well, she didn't know what she would perform also. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bell by the door going off, signaling that someone has entered the cafe.

She didn't pay attention to who came in and just let herself be involved in her thoughts again, till she heard an awfully familiar voice call her name.

"luna?"

538 words(yes i know todays chapters is WAY shorter than what i give you guys i just really wanted to leave you in a cliffhanger and like there wasn't really anything else i could add to make it longer, i'll try my best to release chaoter tdy or t...

538 words
(yes i know todays chapters is WAY shorter than what i give you guys i just really wanted to leave you in a cliffhanger and like there wasn't really anything else i could add to make it longer, i'll try my best to release chaoter tdy or tmr but I PROMOTED BITCHESS WOOHOO, so i have more time to write for u guys. But i love you guys stay hydrated and healthy.)