9.

"𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃."

3rd POV

3rd POV

"So what's this super important song you had to show me ?" luna asked as she walked into the studio. She had gotten a call from travis early in the morning telling her she needed to come to the studio because he had this super important song he had to have her get in the booth and record.

"Well it's two song actually, one is a song someone wants you featured on and the other is a song i wrote with someone." travis said as he scratched the back of his neck, it was then luna turned to him and saw he was in his clothes that he had on yesterday.

"did you come home yesterday night?" she questioned him, she hadn't see him come in last night or leave early this morning so she somewhat connected the dots. Travis then looked down at the ground and in a quiet voice responded.

"no." Luna sighed and sat next to him on the couch he was currently sitting on.

"trav, what did i tell you about doing this ? your overworking yourself too much, i know you just want to be the best you can and be perfect but sometimes you have to give yourself a break too." luna told him as she placed a hand on his shoulder, rubbing his shoulder softly as he placed his head in his hands.

"i know lu, but as you said i just want this to be perfect." travis said then sighed lifting his head up to look straight, luna then scooted closer to him and laid her head on his shoulder, then travis laid his head on her head. The pair had sat there in silence, just enjoying the moment.

"now how bout you show me that song you wanted to." luna said as she looked up and gave him a coy smile, he chuckled at her behavior.

"let's get to work sis."

"So what's this first song called again ?" luna asked him from inside the recording booth.

"it's called let you break my heart again, now just go over it a few times, hum along until you find your grove and your pitch then we'll record, sorta hum as if these were your backing vocals you get me ? so make it sound as clean as you can." travis explained to her, luna furrowed her brows thinking then nodded, giving him a thumbs up.

"hey give me like 5 minutes to go over the lyrics real quick okay ?" luna told him, he nodded and moved away from the mixing board and went back to his notebook writing down whatever he was writing down. Luna then looked down at the pieces of paper on the music stand in front of her and sighed, readying herself to read the lyrics. She started reading over the first sentence, the reading the rest of the song till she finished. She was sorta at a lost for words reading this song, she had heard the melody of the song and knew it was gonna be a bit slower but these lyrics hit a little too close to home, she thought about it then looked towards travis and sighed, she raised her hand and waved it a little to grab his attention, which she did, then gave him a thumbs up, he nodded.

"Feeling kind of sick tonight
All I've had is coffee and leftover pie
It's no wonder why"

"Ooh, still you take up all my mind
I don't even think that you care like I do
I should stop, heaven knows I've tried"

As luna continued to sing, travis sat there, with a shock face, luna couldn't see his reaction because she had her eyes closed, feeling the song, travis just told her to feel out the song a bit and then later they would get to lyrics but the fact that she got the song right on the first try was what amazed him, and the fact that it sounds perfect is what made him confirm that this song was meant for her.

"Someday, one day, i will stop falling in love with you, until i do, i'll be thinking of you; let you break, my heart, again."

Luna finished off the song and then sighed as she heard the click go off signaling travis had stopped recording, she then opened her eyes to seeing him staring at her with a bewildered expression, then stood up and started clapping g loudly, and yelling.

"luna, LUNA, on the first try, what the hell, i told you to feel it out not sing the whole song, but wow, wowowowowowow, that was just amazing, not even it was PERFECTION." travis exaggerated, luna blushed, kinda flustered at all his compliments, she then smiled softly.

"thanks trav."

818 words(kinda boring chapter but trust it's worth it and makes sense for later 🤗)

818 words
(kinda boring chapter but trust it's worth it and makes sense for later 🤗)